Author Topic: Clan Chitter Mini-Champ of the Cavern of the Discarded  (Read 3828 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Clan Chitter Mini-Champ of the Cavern of the Discarded
« on: January 09, 2017, 06:29:41 PM »
 Been a long time since I hunt in the abyss to do this Mini-Champs.   The lvl 2 Clan Chitter Tinkerer have 2200 HP,  does someone have any tip to give me ,  I would like to kill them fast.   

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Chitter Mini-Champ of the Cavern of the Discarded
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 01:56:01 PM »
Depends on what you are using really, Repond slayer, Vermin slayer are their vulnerabilities. If you have a sampire or a whammy I would suggest investing in one of those as the champs themselves have around 35k hps. I believe spellbooks also are capable of having those properties on them. Or just get a tamer like everyone else :(
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 04:19:19 PM »
I have all the items you mention.  Was trying to found out if I miss something.  It taking forever to do this mini champ due, like u mention the huge amount of HP.   

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 05:14:59 PM »
Ya those champs are really good for leveling melee skills, other than that they take an eternity to kill. Unless there is a specific item all the other bosses (for the most part) are faster to kill. Or make some friends you loner :) if your on Chessy hit me up.
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 05:49:24 PM »
It for Rebirth, I need some ingredient.  Shard Crystal and seed.    Those items are not available via regular farming.  I try to farm this place but hit a walk. 

Tags: