Author Topic: Old player, new scripter  (Read 312 times)

Offline iseadorTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • iseador has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Old player, new scripter
« on: March 17, 2024, 10:47:21 AM »
Good afternoon!

My in game name is Iseador, has been pretty much since I started online gaming in high school (some 20 odd years ago). The first game I ever played online was counter strike in my teen years, but I was introduced to ultima online sometime shortly after by some friends. I have never really played on OSI (though I just made an account) and have mostly played on free shards.

In my younger days, I helped moderate a few servers and even started scripting as a hobby for them. As I've gotten older I don't have time for that.

I own a small electrical and plumbing company and that takes most of my time anymore sadly. I would love getting back into UO as the community there was second to none. I have played most every major MMO that has come out since UO and this is the only one I go back to now and again.

Thanks for reading and hope you all have a wonderful day.

Justin/Iseador

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Old player, new scripter
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 03:30:32 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline iseadorTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • iseador has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 05:23:22 PM »
Many thanks! And thanks for what you guys have done here!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 04:05:53 PM »
  WELCOME!

Tags: