Author Topic: UO Machine Alpha 3 Revision 2 released  (Read 8120 times)

Offline xenoglyphTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • xenoglyph is looked down upon.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
UO Machine Alpha 3 Revision 2 released
« on: October 30, 2009, 02:33:43 AM »
Code: [Select]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UO Machine Alpha 3 Revision 2 (10/29/09):

Bugfix:     No more force closings of Razor clients.  Razor loader split into it's own
            project;  it's now a console exe.
Bugfix:     Data.Cliloc.GetLocalString(int property, string[] arguments) updated to
            properly parse embedded cliloc strings.
Bugfix:     Double entries are now filtered from WorldItem.Properties.
Update:     WorldItem.Properties (and it's derived types) renamed to PropertyText.  This
            is still decoded item properties stored as a multi-line string.
Update:     WorldItem.Properties (and derived types) is now type UOMachine.Property[].
Update:     Facet.Stygian_Abyss enum entry renamed to Ter_Mur.
Feature:    MacroEx.TestPacket added, mostly for me, which allows an incoming or outgoing
            packet to be sent to UO Machine in order observe how it's handled.
Feature:    UOMachine.Property class added, has 3 properties: string Text which is the
            entire property decoded as a string i.e. "lower reagent cost 14%", int Cliloc
            which is the cliloc entry for the property i.e. 1060434, and string[]
            Arguments which are the arguments for the cliloc i.e. { "14" }.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://uomachine.freeforums.org/uo-machine-alpha-3-revision-2-released-t82.html
http://uomachine.pbworks.com/
UO Machine, advanced scripting for UO.

Are you prepared to die for your beliefs or just to dye your hair?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: UO Machine Alpha 3 Revision 2 released
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 09:44:11 AM »
Great, thanks again Xenoglyph!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 09:51:18 AM »
I'm looking forward to this going beta.  The main reason is I've been toying with porting the CLAw looter to your project.  C# will make it pretty simple to do.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 11:25:07 PM »
that's a badass looter.  i started work on my own score/rating based looter, it's getting fairly massive.  my goals for beta:  add in missing packets, possibly a rewritten packet handler that's closer to RunUO's system, but the main thing is code completion.

i'm right now moving my dev environment over to W7 x64.  I'll then be testing newer alpha builds of AvalonEdit from ic#code and moving forward with code completion.  Code completion will add some more requirements to UOM including .Net Framework 4, mono libraries, etc.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 11:45:02 PM »
Man, if you can get auto-complete working, that would be spectacular!!

Ya, the CLAw is huge for an EUO script, and most of that is to automate things like menus, tabs and other UI functions.  C# and WinForms will make that much easier.  I recently added the new unraveling computations to the mix.  Rule execution takes milliseconds each to execute, so I'd love to see information parsed with native code instead of interpreted.  That would be great to see!

Without auto-complete, how do you recommend attacking a large UOMachine script?  Bouncing back and forth from a project to the UOMachine UI might get frustrating, especially since I'm one of those over-the-top runtime testers.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Boydon

• ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Boydon has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 10:12:16 AM »
TM, may I ask you how do you debug your UOMachine scripts? :)
Member of the Stealth development team.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 10:18:03 AM »
Can a see a short sample of something someone has written for this so I can just get a start of what to do?

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »
TM, may I ask you how do you debug your UOMachine scripts? :)

Well right now I'm not really debugging.  I just have a blank Project with UOMachine included as a reference to make autocomplete work.  However, no breakpoints or variable watching.  Autocomplete helps so much since there's quite a menu selection included in the available methods, so that helps a bunch.  I don't think it makes a difference, but I also use SharpDevelop.

At Massacre:  I don't have much other than test code I've been playing with.  I've gotten my current ideas from the examples that Xenoglyph has provided.  A few of those can be found at his site:  http://uomachine.freeforums.org/scripts-f6.html

Now I haven't used is included templates yet.  I'm not sure if they work with SharpDevelop.  That might be another way to go.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:59:57 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 11:36:46 PM »
Unfortunately, debugging is not possible right now, and won't be for a while.  I mentioned a while back somewhere (my forums i think) that it might be possible, but i lied.  I was thinking about the previous version of UOM which was structured completely differently.

For debugging I recommend using message boxes, or MacroEx.SystemMessage to output variables, other than that script exceptions are caught by UOM and logged to file w/ stack trace.

p.s. Current dev build has fixed BOF in MacroEx.SystemMessage (lacked null terminator), and also catches exceptions that bubble up out of scripts into UOM.

Scrripty

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 03:28:47 PM »
I'm looking forward to this going beta.  The main reason is I've been toying with porting the CLAw looter to your project.  C# will make it pretty simple to do.

:o  I can't even imagine the ruleset I'd have if they only took milliseconds to complete...  That would be a game in and of itself... :)

Tags: