Author Topic: [OUO] Heartwood Fletcher Runic Farmer by Crome  (Read 60425 times)

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: [OUO] Heartwood Fletcher Runic Farmer by Crome
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2011, 07:31:01 AM »
+1
I give you now an example about:

This is the Gump on RWUO as example.In the Code is an OCR location how he must Scan the Gump.Then it returns you a Code(Gumpsum) this code can be different depending on the Location of the Title, and the size of the OCR Scanned Area, if its different, it must be changed.
Then it has a Location for the Accept Button, in BetaCode of mine, i using Closegump as well to prevent lag Problems with gumping:)

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 08:17:48 PM »
+1
Crome, just tested this, the OCR is properly set for OSI...

The problem is, when you open up the quest gump, it also opens the npc's paperdoll, and that's the contname we get...

So you need to change this somehow, so that it focuses on the quest gump instead...

neo
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »
+1
Crome, just tested this, the OCR is properly set for OSI...

The problem is, when you open up the quest gump, it also opens the npc's paperdoll, and that's the contname we get...

So you need to change this somehow, so that it focuses on the quest gump instead...

neo
Oh  i didnt knowed this, on Freeshards no Paperdoll Gump appear. I will check this and remind this as fix for next Version. I recently rewritet the Scanner a little bit so it should work a bit better in coming Version.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2011, 09:52:42 AM »
+1
I had to make an adjustment for this in the EUO version of the quester also.  I basically have to bring the quest gump back into focus because the vendor gump also pops up afterwards.  Should be really easy with OEUO.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2011, 10:37:59 PM »
+1
I had to make an adjustment for this in the EUO version of the quester also.  I basically have to bring the quest gump back into focus because the vendor gump also pops up afterwards.  Should be really easy with OEUO.
Untested yet but i will try to get it via UO.ContTop(index)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2011, 04:52:52 PM »
+1
yea i noticed that as well recently... i just close top gump if name = paperdoll, thus refocusing on the quest gump
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2011, 05:01:24 AM »
+1
yea i noticed that as well recently... i just close top gump if name = paperdoll, thus refocusing on the quest gump

Testcode for that Gumping is Already in my TestCode. But it seems like it like to crash often when i check too often for gumps.
In my Testcode i replaced every "If UO.ContsizeX and UO.ContsizeX" with a Container Checking Function. I need more Testcode before i can release a stable new version.
Right now i can give specific Propertys in a CheckCont function. It returns me Open or Close and i can handle the result.

Offline Rodriguez

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Rodriguez has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2012, 04:46:33 AM »
+1
I play on free shard and there is no delay between quests, if you lucky you can get 2 in a row.

Script works fine except it gets stuck with marking quest item every few quests (mark and unmark) and when it takes something from bag it gets stuck also. Its still good script as i told Crome earlier, wish to try newer version  :).

Offline said3

• Activity:
    0%
  • said3 has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2012, 09:48:59 PM »
+1
I have another trouble too, its all about the gump, the macro just keep calling for a quest even lethal darts appear... i tried to fix it myself but i dont know enough about OEUO to solve it, also in my freeshard there is a little delay between quests and i have the message that says "Already queued" the whole time, if  you can gimme some tips to fix it i will really apreciate it, cuz i get stucked just when the macro begins...
Thanks btw =)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 04:56:52 AM »
+1
I have another trouble too, its all about the gump, the macro just keep calling for a quest even lethal darts appear... i tried to fix it myself but i dont know enough about OEUO to solve it, also in my freeshard there is a little delay between quests and i have the message that says "Already queued" the whole time, if  you can gimme some tips to fix it i will really apreciate it, cuz i get stucked just when the macro begins...
Thanks btw =)
Its been a while, since i looked at that code.. Tell me how high the Delay is, and i will look where u need to implement. :)

Offline said3

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 08:29:35 AM »
+1
Thanks btw =)
Its been a while, since i looked at that code.. Tell me how high the Delay is, and i will look where u need to implement. :)
The quest delay its about 1.5 more or less, also if u could tell me how to fix the problem with the quest caller would be awesome, cuz the macro just open quests and never stops even if lethal darts appears as i said, so its useless for my btw, thanks for ur effort ^^

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 10:05:37 AM »
+1
If you want to add Delay after Open Gump -> change Line 121
If you want to add Delay after it Scanned Gump -> Add Wait(Delay) between Line 132 and 133
if you want to add Delay before he repeat Quest -> Change Line 136
if you want to add Delay after he recognized Quest -> Add Wait(Delay) between Line 138 and 139.
Hope you get it working.
Beware : 1.5s means 1500 as Delay
Code: [Select]
Wait(1500)
Good Luck
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:07:22 AM by Crome969 »

Offline said3

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 11:13:46 AM »
+1
Well i fixed the timing trouble, but it still doesnt recognizes the quest, and keep gumping till forever without accept quests :S:S

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 12:05:27 PM »
+1
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:07:01 PM by Crome969 »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »
+1
Here is a Small Preview about Stealth Version :

Avaible User Options yet:
Code: [Select]
//xxxxxxxxxxxxx User Options xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
// Setable User Options :
const SecureBag = $40000AB0; //ID where to Save Rewards
const MinTurns = 10 ; // Minimum Amount of Turns before Handle Rewards
const RareRecipes = true; //Enable Rare Recipe Looting
const SlayerTalisman = true; // Enable Slayer Looting
const KillerTalisman = 95 ; // 0 = off , >= 0 = Percentage of Bonus
const ProtectorTalisman = 99 ; // 0 = off , >= 0 :Percentage of Bonus
const Talismanbonus = 10 ; // 0 = off , >= 0 :Percentage of Bonus

Tomorrow is my Girlsfriends Birthday but i hope i can finish it until Weekend..
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:15:59 AM by Crome969 »

Tags: