Author Topic: best intro ever  (Read 2197 times)

Offline maverick0357Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • maverick0357 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
best intro ever
« on: August 11, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »
Hello All My name is maverick

Im not much on grammer so excuse it please i have been playing Ultima Online for 13 years on and off my brother johnny got me playing this game years ago he isnt with us no more rip brother (ooooraaahhhhh) i have done it all on this game pvp pvm craft not claiming to be good at any of it but i like doing it and i have made some good ol live long friends while doing so i have 4 kids correct that i have 5 kids just had a kid look me up that i didnt even know was mine life is crazy!!!!!!!! either way im kinda a dummy when it comes to all of this stuff so i obviously need all the help i can get i had to have a friend help me figure out where to post lol shhhh dont tell nobody lol anyway have good one hope to be part of the scuo fam soon!!!!!!!!! 
                                                                                                     Maverick

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: best intro ever
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 04:28:07 PM »
With five kids you definitely need this community.  only have one and I on relay this site often.     Let see if TM will cut you a break. :) 

Welcome to the SUO. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 04:33:32 PM »
 ;)Right on bud thanks!!!!kids are an awesome handful!!!!  ;D

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 08:27:54 PM »
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait wait wait... Best intro ever?
I direct you eyes to my intro...
*drumroll*
*eyeroll*
ahem...

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=11366.0
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 08:51:03 PM »
@BOOKWYRM i give credit when it is do i must say that was an intro but subject subject subject lol ima have peeps look at mine just to see what its about lol ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 04:42:34 AM »
But of course. By the way, welcome to ScriptUO!
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 11:53:19 AM »
 :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) ;D ;D :) :D :) thank you thank you been on vaca six flags is awesome lol  :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 11:57:10 AM »
Which six flags?  The only one I've been to is Magic Mountain in Cali, but that was YEARS ago.  My girlfriend doesn't do rollercoasters, so I don't get to do them as much as I used to.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 01:08:14 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 06:47:14 AM »
Some serious false advertising in the subject title....   but 5 kids = no time ...   so    welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: