Author Topic: Hello from SpecialOpts  (Read 945 times)

Offline SpecialOptsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SpecialOpts has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from SpecialOpts
« on: September 30, 2020, 10:56:31 AM »
Hello,

I am SpecialOpts and I have been toying with Ultima Online for over 20 years I love this game and I have been playing more frequently lately. 
I am a developer my trade, however now that I am older it is harder to find work so more time for UO.
I have been looking into new ways to do scripting to automate time consuming task. I have been using EasyUO for years mostly for scripts I use frequently however,  a friend of mine (ScotchTape) suggested I try this  one. I had never heard of it so I am looking forward to giving ScriptUO scripting a go.
I guess having a bit of script coding experience with EasyUO scripting is probably not really relevant, however it does say I like scripting.   
If I can get my head around it the scripting language I can build what task is in my head. I hope to be able to contribute in due time.

I am looking forward to diving in to ScriptUO scripting.

Respectfully,

SpecialOpts

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from SpecialOpts
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 12:16:55 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 02:09:31 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 08:17:28 PM »
Welcome to SUO Community.   Hope you find what you are looking for.

Tags: