Author Topic: back in UO and hello :)  (Read 783 times)

Offline MCWulfTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MCWulf has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
back in UO and hello :)
« on: September 29, 2020, 09:03:34 AM »
Hello,

I am McWulf and just recently came back to Ultima Online after an aprox. 17 year long break and am totally hooked again.

As I do not have the time I had all those many years ago  I have been looking into scripting to automate time consuming task.

I have a bit of coding experience which is probably not really relevant apart from a bit of Lua but I hope to be able to contribute in due time as well , once I got a bit of a grip on the coding side of things that is. Might have to pick the one or other brain here though :)
In RL there is not much to say, am a 53 year old living in scotland ,happily married and nostalgic about a certain mmo :)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 09:05:31 AM by MCWulf »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: back in UO and hello :)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 09:21:24 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: back in UO and hello :)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 12:31:58 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: