Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 614062 times)

Offline SlackBladder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SlackBladder has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #630 on: December 11, 2011, 03:16:18 PM »
Looking at the code is does seem to think i am running vista.......
I have changed the save file to "setup.text" as this is just above the piece of code i put in the other post, i then changed the "setup file" on the menu screen to reflect this, but it still cant find it.....
The script is so good i dont realy mind setting the rules each time....
I will keep looking and see if i can suss it....
Thanks for your time looking at this, i know you have other stuff you should be doing.....

Post Merge: December 11, 2011, 03:25:41 PM
Quite strange, i deleted all the files and did a fresh download, started the script and got the beep with the error loadin config....
It shouldnt be trying to load anything should it on a fresh instal?
I must have done something wrong on my first attempt at the script and i havent deleted it....
Going to look if i can find anything......
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 03:25:41 PM by SlackBladder »

Offline gm_joker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gm_joker has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 12, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »
Wow, looks like a very nice effort here. I am guessing this is versatile enough to use on a pre-AoS shard? 

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #632 on: December 12, 2011, 08:01:30 AM »
SB, you might try and locate your initial configuration file.  This should be stored in your EUO directory.  It's made up of your shard, char name and ends with "aclawlite.txt"  Try to delete this, and try again with a clean slate.

GM - This looter may not work well on a pre-AOS shard since it relies heavily on event property.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gm_joker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gm_joker has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 12, 2011, 08:13:58 AM »
Ok thanks, I don't think it will work due to that reason. Some euo scripting has the same problem.

Offline SlackBladder

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 13, 2011, 12:16:10 AM »
Hi TrailMyx, i deleted everything to do with this script and started again.
I downloaded it different this time, i opened the script in notepad and then "saved as" so i could specify where it went, instead of it going to my download folder.
So here is everything i am running.
Razor version 1.0.13
Server Age of Valor
uo version 7.0.19.0
So, i didnt doctor the script at all (i left in the section of code with the vista part in it)
Started uo, then started the script.
As soon as the script started it told me it could not find my lootbag and reverted to my main backpack, clicked ok
Made a basic rule set (fc1 fcr3)
Pressed "save setup"
Checked my euo folder and sampleclawsetup was there (it did not say sampleclawsetup.txt) the .txt was missing, dont know if that makes a difference, it is a 5kb file
I then shut down the script and restarted it, it again told me about my loot bag, clicked ok.
Without touching anything else the script told me "Error loading config file"
Tryed to load the file by clicking "loadsetup" and got the same message.

As i said it is not a major issue as i will be upgrading my pc after xmas, and i am getting quite fast at loading my rule set up now lol
I am not sure what is tripping it up except maybe the script thinks i am running vista instead of XP.......
Cheers for your time so far, other than this problem i cant fault the script, i have kept a check on the corpses and the script is not leaving anything behind that i have asked it for...
So versatile too......

Post Merge: December 13, 2011, 04:17:32 AM
Cannot find this "aclawlite.txt" anywhere
Even on a new install i cant find it.....

Post Merge: December 13, 2011, 02:48:06 AM
Ok, i located the "aclawlite.txt", for some reason it had planted itself in program files......
I pushed this into my euo folder and still get the message...

So, i will delete all again and reinstal, but this time before i make a rule set up i will get this "aclawlite.txt" and put it where it belongs, no idea why it shoves it on its lonesome in program files.....

Post Merge: December 13, 2011, 01:02:44 AM
Redownloaded, moved aclawlite.txt to euo folder.
Set some rules and saved them
Loaded rules and got the error message.

Looking through the thread it seems i am the only one with this problem, this makes me think i did something wrong on my first setup of the program.......
Think i'll leave it now and stop cluttering up the thread with my problems......
No biggie to set the rules when i want to hunt.....
 :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 01:02:44 AM by SlackBladder »

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 13, 2011, 03:49:10 AM »
Love the script.  Everything works great.. EXCEPT loading a setup file.  I have tried multiple times to save ( which says it works and I see a file created) and then later load my setup.  But every time I load, it says there is an error loading the file.  the setup file is in the same directory as the script...

Not sure what is happening.  any help or pointers to get this to work?

I had the same problem too. What I did was just enter the actual location the file is located in the setup file box. Example for me is C:\Documents and Settings\Computer3\Desktop\Lug. Entering this way works for me. Easiest way is to find the saved file and right click and go to properties. You will see a spot that says location. Cut and paste it to the set file box in CLAw. At the end of the cut and paste add a \ (back slash) and type in the name of the file. In my above example I had to add the \Lug to the end of my cut and paste.
Hope this makes sense and helps!

This was posted a few pages back. Maybe this can help!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #636 on: December 14, 2011, 07:00:41 AM »
SB, hopefully you'll figure it out.  When they moved to Win7/Vista, it introduced all kinds of issues.  Perhaps it's time for me to move to the new file system since that would fix this problem once and for all for most people.

Do you have all your scripts in your EUO directory?  If not, you should try running the CLAw from the directory that EUO is located in.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SlackBladder

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 14, 2011, 10:22:02 AM »
I did have all my scripts in the same folder as the EUO exe...and your script was also in that folder.
I decided last night to delete the whole euo folder and all its scripts and clear my machine of all euo and scripting stuff, probably wont make a difference but will allow me to discount that as a problem.
My euo folder "used" to live in program files, but i am going to download it again and just put it in a folder on the desktop and start again.
I will put your fantastic script in first, again just to satisfy my obsessive nature that i am starting from scratch.....
I'll get there in the end, i always do........

Offline SlackBladder

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 14, 2011, 12:00:44 PM »
lol, i give in for now....
Deleted everything including euo and started again.

Have tryed everything now, left the little piece of vista code in and also tryed taking it out.
Specified the exact path of the setup file (which happens to be sitting right next to the loot script)
etc etc...

The only problem i seem to be able to see is when it first creates the aclawlite file, it places it in the (C:) directory and i have to drag it into my euo folder...
Thats the only thing i can see that goes wrong.....
Still, as i said its good enough a script not to worry too much about this.....
Going to concentrate on picking a small script to disect and see how it ticks....
I have no idea how to even start writing one, so need to tear one apart first and see the structure and commands and how it works....
Prepare for some basic newb questions folks  :D

Offline SlackBladder

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 14, 2011, 12:15:49 PM »
RESULT!!!!! :)
A bit of fiddling with the words and i loaded my set up.....

In the "setup" box on the claw interface i had to put this in so it could find it (x's being my personal info...)
C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxxxxxxx\Desktop\BOO\sampleclawsetup.txt

Thanks UoLugnutz for the info.... :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:31:28 PM by SlackBladder »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #640 on: December 14, 2011, 03:02:33 PM »
Be sure to save.  From now on it should find everything.  Glad it finally works.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 31, 2011, 05:42:27 AM »
TM - I've noticed in Shame that the cLAW is sometimes missing some items.  I have my rules set up to pull everything with "Artifact" in the tag.  When it comes to gargoyle items with lots of properties, it frequently misses some.  Here's an example of something it missed:

I'm not sure if it's always gargoyle items, that might just be a result of a small data set.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Missed.jpg

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #642 on: December 31, 2011, 07:14:30 AM »
+1
Can you post or PM me your ruleset?  If you press the "List" button on when your active rules page is visible, you can cut/paste. 

With that said, know that event property isn't the most reliable.  If you really want to make sure you get specific items, you should use the #FINDTYPE of an item.  I can't do much about event property.  It's an issue with EUO and UO.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: December 31, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »
+1
Nothing cosmic, just:

• Shame Items
  • SA Ingredients
  • SA Misc Items
  • legendary
  • artifact

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #644 on: December 31, 2011, 01:34:00 PM »
+1
I'll go ahead and post the latest version in Elite for you to test.  There might be some help for what you see.  (Unsure though)
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx