Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583373 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Thanks guys, think it is working just the way i needed it now.

What did your rules finally turn into?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline mafiastyle87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mafiastyle87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
+1
I'll have to look when i get home - i know it was enough for it to take like 7 seconds now instead of 2 or 3 like i had before lol.

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
+1
Little trial and error and finally have it calling from my script to use Claw to loot.  Thank you!!

Every once in a while, during the eval or dragging process, if the corpse closes, it hangs showing eval or drag still in process.  If I restart Claw or manual open several corpse, it will resume.  Any suggestions?

Best you can do is put a timer in that loop, so it doesn't just loop forever.  Put a 45 second timer in there; after 45 seconds, if the flag doesn't come back then something has gone wrong.

Here is what seems to be working after alot of trial and error:

Code: [Select]
;========================================
;  Loot Corpse
;========================================
Sub LootChest
finditem YFM G_2
if #findkind = -1
   {
    return
   }
      set #lobjectid #findid
      set %crpse #findid
      event macro 17
      gosub gumpwait #contname #contsize
      gosub TM_EvaluateContainer #findid %mat_cont ;#backpackid
      set %temp_LPC #LPC
      set #LPC 2
      wait 20
      set %dt #Scnt + 20 ;45
      repeat
      gosub TM_LootInProgress
      wait 1s
      if %dt < #Scnt
      {
        set !TM_loot_in_progress #FALSE
        namespace copy !TM_loot_in_progress to global TM_loot
            set #LPC %temp_LPC
            return

}
      until #RESULT = #FALSE
      set #LPC %temp_LPC
      ignoreitem #findid
      hideitem %crpse
return

Just in case anyone else was curious.  Love the script TM!!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Since I'm playing a bit more, I'll see if I can locate in the CLAw where the flag gets borked.  I have see this happen sometimes. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Axia

• Tree Wizard
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Axia has no influence.
    • View Profile
+1
This is a thing that I like. I'll forward a link to Oprah.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
This is a thing that I like. I'll forward a link to Oprah.

Perhaps I too can find the keys to a new car under my seat! 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Axia

• Tree Wizard
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Axia has no influence.
    • View Profile
+1
You know those people are required to pay taxes on those gifts? Unreal.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
You know those people are required to pay taxes on those gifts? Unreal.

But under the car's seat is a "secret" envelop of cash for taxes.  But I suppose there are taxes for that envelop of taxes, so inside that envelope is a littler envelope with more money for more taxes.  I sense a recursive explanation here!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dread385 has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1013 on: August 17, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »
+1
I've just started using this and it seems to work flawlessly and is very user friendly!  I'm hoping I can get some help though, I may be overlooking something so simple.

1: What do I select for scattered crystals or other peerless keys?

2: Can it be set specifically to loot jewels with SSI?

Thanks in advance!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1014 on: August 17, 2015, 09:19:43 AM »
+1
I've just started using this and it seems to work flawlessly and is very user friendly!  I'm hoping I can get some help though, I may be overlooking something so simple.

1: What do I select for scattered crystals or other peerless keys?

2: Can it be set specifically to loot jewels with SSI?

Thanks in advance!

Just need to create a user rule for the peeless keys.  If you know the name of the item, just make a rule for it.
1) Type a portion of the key name in the User Entry field and add it.  Just part, no spaces allowed e.g. "mane"
2) This will add to the user defined pulldown.  Hit the ">=" button until N/A shows up and Press OK.  This will add the rule to the "Rules" main workspace.
3) Highlight the new rule and press "Add" to add it to the rules acive area.

If for some reason you're more comfortable using the #FINDTYPES, there's a section where you can add those too:  #FINDTYPES (separate by underscore)

Jewelrey with SSI?  How odd.  Anyhow, yep.  
1) In Specific Items, select "Jewelry" and move to Rules workspace
2) create a simple rule from Item Attibutes with "swing speed increase" and whatever value you're working for.  Press OK to move this rule "swing speed increase >= xx" to the Rules workspace
3) With these 2 rules in the workspace, create a complex rule by pressing "Rule" and creating:
"Jewelry AND swing speed increase >= xx"
4) add this rule to your active panel

I can't tell you "how" to do all this; you must play with it and figure it out on your own.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 09:25:19 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 17, 2015, 08:55:44 PM »
+1

Jewelrey with SSI?  How odd.  Anyhow, yep.  
1) In Specific Items, select "Jewelry" and move to Rules workspace
2) create a simple rule from Item Attibutes with "swing speed increase" and whatever value you're working for.  Press OK to move this rule "swing speed increase >= xx" to the Rules workspace
3) With these 2 rules in the workspace, create a complex rule by pressing "Rule" and creating:
"Jewelry AND swing speed increase >= xx"
4) add this rule to your active panel

I can't tell you "how" to do all this; you must play with it and figure it out on your own.

Since SSI can't be added to jewels with imbuing this is something a lot of people crave for PvP.  Clean SSI rings they can imbue on top of customizing for their characters.  Now that you know that... thanks for the help!  I read this at work and was aching to try it out.  I fumbled around a bit but I finally got it!  Within the first few minutes I landed a SSI 10% / FC 1 bracelet!  Not a good match in properties, but its a great start!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1016 on: August 17, 2015, 08:59:36 PM »
+1

Since SSI can't be added to jewels with imbuing this is something a lot of people crave for PvP.  Clean SSI rings they can imbue on top of customizing for their characters.  Now that you know that... thanks for the help!  I read this at work and was aching to try it out.  I fumbled around a bit but I finally got it!  Within the first few minutes I landed a SSI 10% / FC 1 bracelet!  Not a good match in properties, but its a great start!

At least now you can be as choosy as you want to be with your lootz!  :)  Glad you got it going.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 18, 2015, 09:12:21 AM »
+1
Congrats on the script, it's really great!

Now for a minor problem of mine, I can't load any setup, I manage to save them just fine, but when I try to load them, nothing happens, sometimes. and there's a msg saying there was an error loading configuration file.

For Vista, you have to run EUO and cLAW from C: in order to save & load config files.

I'm having this same problem with windows 8.  Do I need to move everything directly to a C:\ folder?  I currently have them saved in a folder on my desktop (C:\Users\*****\Desktop).

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1018 on: August 18, 2015, 09:17:55 AM »
+1

I'm having this same problem with windows 8.  Do I need to move everything directly to a C:\ folder?  I currently have them saved in a folder on my desktop (C:\Users\*****\Desktop).

Give that a try.  Just remember htat your scripts should be in the same folder as the EUOX.exe executable.  Move that around until you find something that works.  I miss the days of Win98 when everything worked...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 18, 2015, 08:33:00 PM »
+1

Give that a try.  Just remember htat your scripts should be in the same folder as the EUOX.exe executable.  Move that around until you find something that works.  I miss the days of Win98 when everything worked...

I moved tm_advclawfull780 and EasyUO to C:\ and ran again but still having the top left showing Status: "No configuration file found".  Do I need to download more files and have them grouped together?  I moved my EUO.exe into the same folder as my script files and still no luck.

Tags: Looting TrailMyx