Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583439 times)

kevdog1842

Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2009, 03:40:02 PM »
I was just thinking it would be really cool if you added a display for the, the (damn it what the hell is that bar at the bottom of the screen called again, doh) anyways, so when you minimize the window for the looter, you can still see what the looter is doing. Or maybe you could add it to the top like the fishing script you have.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2009, 09:00:57 PM »
I won't be changing the look of the looter.  It's just fine.....  ;)  You should get enough feedback in the Status bar to see that it's doing something and if you are curious about it, you can check the history to see what's up.  There's a whole bunch of UI automation written in order to get that functionality and I"m not gonna go through that mess of code again!!  It's done.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 09:02:31 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

kevdog1842

« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2009, 09:31:22 PM »
Oh, that's cool. I didn't realize it would be such a pain in the ass.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2009, 10:01:04 PM »

Well, what you ask isn't too bad.  You are talking about changing the title of the window.  I stopped doing that a long time ago actually because I did that during a time when I didn't know how to code user interfaces.  But I've pretty much put an "it's done" bow on top.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2009, 07:48:51 AM »

Well, what you ask isn't too bad.  You are talking about changing the title of the window.  I stopped doing that a long time ago actually because I did that during a time when I didn't know how to code user interfaces.  But I've pretty much put an "it's done" bow on top.  :)

I'd use the claw for everything if only the bugged cursor fix was in it... :)  Can't leave it going 24/7 if the cursor gets bugged! :)  I use it as much as I can, but when I'm just going for all out gold/items, I can't use it. :(

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2009, 08:49:39 AM »
You could run another script with the char... use TM's journal scanner and setup something like....

if you_cannot_pick_that_up in journal
{
wait 3
if you_cannot_pick_that_up in journal ; second check
{
exevent dropc
}
}

Just have it constantly scan your journal for that message, if it sees it have it wait like 2 seconds and scan it again, if it sees it again your bugged and need to dropC
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2009, 09:53:15 AM »
I've just started looking at TM's Adv Journal scanner.. Thanks for that. :)  I have to reliably scan the journal for my script I'm working on now.  Is that the best one you've used?  I have to have next to no errors for casting in a fast spawn/fighting environment.  Lots of spam on screen.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #217 on: July 04, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »
The advanced journal scanner gives you a lot of control over the incoming text.  It also lets you split up specific text threads so you can be looking for things related to fishing, without impacting the other things you might be looking for when you are spell casting.  Also with the spam filtering, you have lots of control over the anti-scripting zealots who might come by and start spamming your trigger words to effect your script.  No other scanner has all these features so far that I know of.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 11:31:13 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nightmare

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nightmare has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2009, 06:21:06 PM »
I think this script will help me to loot some good thing! :D
But..i still finding where is download links... @_@

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 10, 2009, 06:26:37 PM »
and you never will get the links until you visit this board

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

and post a good introduction
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2009, 11:07:45 AM »

I'd use the claw for everything if only the bugged cursor fix was in it... :)  Can't leave it going 24/7 if the cursor gets bugged! :)  I use it as much as I can, but when I'm just going for all out gold/items, I can't use it. :(

BTW, I have the drag routine modified to fix this issue.  Since I'm already using the journal scanner for it, it's a pretty simple addition.  I'll be releasing 771 once I get a bit of testing in.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 11:23:30 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #221 on: July 11, 2009, 11:45:21 AM »
Sweeet.  That will end my use of any other looter.  Thanks. :)  I'd already put a fix in the Claw for it thanks to Cerveza. :)  It wasn't the best fix on my part tho... haha

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #222 on: July 11, 2009, 11:52:34 AM »
I had to integrate the fix so that I'll work on both OSI and RunUO because the text is different between these.  I'm running it on my fisherman loot hunter as we speak.  I might go hunting tonight to see how it works killing mass Lowbies to really stress it.
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #223 on: July 11, 2009, 04:52:20 PM »
Just gimme the advanced looter, I'll test it on miasma's I'm killing them so fast... :)   OH COMON! haha

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2009, 04:55:13 PM »
Just gimme the advanced looter, I'll test it on miasma's I'm killing them so fast... :)   OH COMON! haha

Nice try!!  :P
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx