Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582104 times)

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2009, 06:19:14 AM »
+1
Ok, you can create any rule you want, I just discovered that you can build a complex rule from other rules.  Day late $ short

This one is boring but it's basically a rule where I want any sword archery or UBS and ssi of 35

ONe of my Talisman rules is
(talis prot > 55 or talis Killer > 95) and (arachnid or snake or undead or merkatus or tormented)
which is actually
Protect > 55 or killer > 95 as a complex rule
joined to
arachnid or snake or undead or merkatus or tormented

More and more impressed every day

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
complex rules.jpg
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 18, 2009, 09:25:52 AM »
+1
KiD... teasing the General Public is usually my Department.

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 18, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »
+1
oops, I meant for that to be in the other thread, can it be moved?
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #243 on: July 18, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »
+1
heh, teasing the masses is kinda fun.  No worries.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #244 on: July 18, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »
+1
Bastards. :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #245 on: July 21, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »
+1
Posted version 0.771

New to version 0.771:
  • Override weight check
  • If you are killed, you will uncheck hide bodies to keep from hiding your own body.  You must re-check this when you are rezed and looted.  Thanks Oracle!
  • Added a bit more to the busy check (A notin #CHARSTATUS)
  • Fixed a bug where loot pack was "forgotten".  Especially when loot pack is set from an external script.
  • Added scissors #FINDTYPE for RunUO
  • Fixed small bug with carving and skinning.  Works great now.
  • Will attempt to drop an item if script senses you are already draging something
  • MIBs drop in main pack now instead of being looted to your loot pack

Oh, please note you will have to reset your loot pack once you run this new version.  After that, the script should never forget what it was.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:28:22 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #246 on: July 21, 2009, 10:44:27 PM »
+1
NICE! :)  I was going to post about the override weight check.  The setting in the script didn't seem to work.  Yay.  All of those were features I was wanting.  Even tho I don't have advanced rules, the not private version is so nice..  Thanks for this!

Posted version 0.771

New to version 0.771:
  • Override weight check
  • If you are killed, you will uncheck hide bodies to keep from hiding your own body.  You must re-check this when you are rezed and looted.  Thanks Oracle!
  • Added a bit more to the busy check (A notin #CHARSTATUS)
  • Fixed a bug where loot pack was "forgotten".  Especially when loot pack is set from an external script.
  • Added scissors #FINDTYPE for RunUO
  • Fixed small bug with carving and skinning.  Works great now.
  • Will attempt to drop an item if script senses you are already draging something
  • MIBs drop in main pack now instead of being looted to your loot pack

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #247 on: July 21, 2009, 11:04:20 PM »
+1
I've been testing the crap out of this since this is my mode of looting for my SOS autofarmer.  So I also use it to loot scales and hides from the critters as well.

Also, there is a bypass when you are dead; the script will just harmlessly loop until you are alive again.

I need to make a separate post to show people how to integrate the CLAw into their own scripts.  It's pretty easy.
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #248 on: July 22, 2009, 01:22:24 AM »
+1
I've been testing the crap out of this since this is my mode of looting for my SOS autofarmer.  So I also use it to loot scales and hides from the critters as well.

Also, there is a bypass when you are dead; the script will just harmlessly loop until you are alive again.

I need to make a separate post to show people how to integrate the CLAw into their own scripts.  It's pretty easy.

I'd integrate it if it was the full version.  The free version loots too much junk without advanced rules to be very good imo. :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #249 on: July 22, 2009, 01:44:46 AM »
+1
I'd integrate it if it was the full version.  The free version loots too much junk without advanced rules to be very good imo. :)

Sounds like you need a rules adjustment.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #250 on: July 22, 2009, 03:57:58 AM »
+1

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2009, 10:10:12 AM »
+1
Heh, I don't take donations.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 22, 2009, 10:21:21 AM »
+1
If he did, I'd have to ban him  8)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #253 on: July 22, 2009, 10:45:34 AM »
+1
Yea don't get me wrong, I wasn't bashing the free Claw.  It freaking rocks. :)  Just not suitable when looting a HIGH VOLUME of items...  It grabs way too much stuff without advanced rules.  You know what I mean. :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #254 on: July 22, 2009, 10:55:28 AM »
+1
Boy that comes at a price.  I wrote a script a while back that compared the looting of the CLAw vs. BMEval and was kinda disgusted by what BMEval was leaving behind.  Shocking actually when it was leaving potentially MILLIONS of gold worth of great items and jewelery.  Frankly, I'd rather sift through a much smaller pile of potential junk than to pass up some of those countless items passed up by other looters.  I love running around Heartwood and find those people that are using the 1.6 Quester and go through their stacks of loot.  I recently got a +14Magery FC1/FC3 bracelet from that just to name one.  Lots of others.

I haven't used any other looters, so I'm not really sure how they perform.  But I wanted to do the comparison with the most popular of the day.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx