Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582435 times)

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #390 on: December 08, 2009, 08:42:56 AM »
+1

Oh ok, that's what my looter does. Never thought of eval/eval/eval/loot/loot/loot. I wouldn't have thought that would make a difference.

In the end, it makes no difference.  Looting takes the same amount of time.  But it does give a perceivable delay before drag/drop begins.  I guarantee the script is busy doing all kinds of magical things relevant to the looting experience.  ;)

Do you have your looter posted anywhere?  I don't really visit EUO much anymore.

Nope, I basicly made it because I needed SA items and unravel eval support. The claw didn't have it, I didn't have my own looter, and nothing better to do so I wrote one. It looks alot like the claw with the same basic setup. It only has one window for rules/stats/history. you add items (item types only, no special property eval) and it calls that unravel eval script from euo to eval all armor/weapons/jewlery and loots if it meets my score. It's really fast and works great for me. And being a person with no programing background at all and only knowing what I know from learning euo over the last few years I'm proud of it..  ;)  But I won't ever be releasing it for obvious reasons. It's so much like the claw in looks/setup that would be very rude on my part..

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #391 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:09 AM »
+1
Heh, well at least the CLAw inspired you at some level.  I'm kinda prowd of it myself except when I have to debug it for whatever reason.  That thing still bends my mind sometimes. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #392 on: December 08, 2009, 08:53:32 AM »
+1
Heh, well at least the CLAw inspired you at some level.  I'm kinda prowd of it myself except when I have to debug it for whatever reason.  That thing still bends my mind sometimes. 

I don't think I've ever browsed the CLAW.  I need to look in there and get mind bent. :)

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 08, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »
+1

I don't think I've ever browsed the CLAW.  I need to look in there and get mind bent. :)

Ha! I browsed it alot, I managed to add the sa items, but when I wanted to add the unravel support I gave up. I couldn't imagine trying to debug that script! way beyond my skill lvl. I did learn a few things from it that I didn't even know was possible.  ;D

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 08, 2009, 10:56:17 AM »
+1

It did inspire me and I'm glad it did cause I learned a lot of new tricks. Some of those tricks I used in the new Auto Item Buyer. Twinkle McNugget's PVM Dexxor thingy inspired me too! I played around with it some, and realized I had to have something like that. I can't settle for Free/Lite versions of anything I can manage to do my self, so I made me a one too. I might post a video or something of it sometime. I won't be releasing it either.. lol!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 08, 2009, 01:23:30 PM »
+1
I probably spent a good month Debugging this script Thanks to TM's Patients I think we pretty much got the looting in a stressful situation down pretty good.  I didn't really do much of the debugging but try to figure out where the situations came from. and let TM know about the issues at hand.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #396 on: December 08, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »
+1
Those naughty spammed damage_gumps!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 08, 2009, 02:31:40 PM »
+1
Why didn't you ask?  I'd have sent it to ya or added you to the thread. :)  Send yours and I'll add 2 seconds later. :) haha  By the way, the lite version will be getting some major love here soon.

I didn't ask becaues I was pretty new to the site, and didn't want to seem like a leecher!  :P

It's a great idea, I would have never thought of it! I looked over it and yours has a LOT more coding to it than mine! So it was easier to me to just write mine from scratch at the time. I'm pretty much finished with mine now, so if you need any help testing yours out I'll be glad to help.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #398 on: December 08, 2009, 03:11:02 PM »
+1
BTW, you should think about posting your looter also.  I'm sure there's differences enough and the world can always use another cool looter!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 08, 2009, 03:13:11 PM »
+1
BTW, you should think about posting your looter also.  I'm sure there's differences enough and the world can always use another cool looter!

I might consider it. You can see it in the video I just posted on sripty's pvm script.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #400 on: December 08, 2009, 03:14:58 PM »
+1
I might consider it. You can see it in the video I just posted on sripty's pvm script.

I saw that; it's what prompted my post.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 08, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »
+1
Oh ok, I know it looks alot like the claw but that's only on the surface. I wrote the code from scratch, so it's a completely different beast.  :D I might release it at some point.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #402 on: December 08, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »
+1
I take it as a compliment actually.  I put alot of thought into the CLAw interface.  I never really saw anything else quite like it.  In fact, I was going to release a generic set of routines that allows the user to do the button tab interface.  I wouldn't mind seeing a few more scripts look like it.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 09, 2009, 01:03:20 AM »
+1
The CLaW used to give me Nightmares... Now I'm used to the Nightmares....

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 23, 2009, 11:45:00 PM »
+1
It's 2am, so forgive me if the answer is obvious:

Using both 771 and 775, I can successfully *find* an item I want to loot, but the CLAw just grabs the item twice, fails to move it from the corpse to my pack, and then moves on.

Why?  What did I miss?

:)

Tags: Looting TrailMyx