Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 586053 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #540 on: February 23, 2011, 06:45:34 AM »
If you read back you'll see that since Mage Weapon is a negative number, it doesn't work like other rules.

You could write in....

OMIT [Mage Weapon AND 21] AND [Mage Weapon AND 22] etc.... to keep from taking anything above 20. Of course you may get some other stuff mixed in with it.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 23, 2011, 07:57:51 AM »
Thanks Cerv.  Be nice if I wasn't so math impaired, or if I had gone back to read the thread.  *Slaps self*
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #542 on: February 23, 2011, 08:19:23 AM »
Thanks Cerv.  Be nice if I wasn't so math impaired, or if I had gone back to read the thread.  *Slaps self*

Ya, somewhere in this thread or the Elite thread, it's well documented that Mage weapon values aren't parsed correctly.  I don't think I'll even bother with it because of the overhead that's added to the evaluation of *EVERYTHING* in order to parse through items that have values appearing in the middle of the line. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline craigtothed

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • craigtothed has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 25, 2011, 11:08:11 AM »
Has any one had an issue with trying to load their config file? I use win 7 and am not sure if that has anything to do with it. When I try to load it it give me "Error loading configuration file" in the status bar.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 25, 2011, 11:10:01 AM »
Change the path from C:\whatever to just simply whatever

Give that a try....
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline craigtothed

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • craigtothed has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 25, 2011, 11:40:40 AM »
I moved the whole easyuo dir to the C:\  and then it loaded up fine. Thanks for the Help Cerveza! Oh and I also set Easyuo to run as Admin.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 26, 2011, 09:39:24 AM »
TM - the next time you up date this magnificent program would you add Throwing to  all skills

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
TM - the next time you up date this magnificent program would you add Throwing to  all skills

Ah, sure.  Is there any other skills that might be missed?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
I wonder is there a way to have the claw evaluate weapon speed?  Leeches vary dependant on weapon speed, so while 50% hit mana leech is good for a kryss, it blows for a halberd.  You can only imbue up to 50 regardless of speed, so there is something to be gained in being able to identify the ceiling for leeches on weapons graded by weapon speed.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Since the Elite version is released, you can use the OR statement to chain together a few weapon speeds that will work for you.

It's annoying that weapon speed isn't a EUO number, so you have to match according to the string.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Since I posted I am thinking that it might be relatively simple to use the number with the decimal point if there is one and the s that follows.  I don't think there is another property that uses that format.  I will figure out what the max is for various speeds and build some filters.

-Mario Andretti

Offline mrsir1000

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mrsir1000 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm so excited to use this script but wheres the download or the code? thers only a few lines of intro code at the top of this post...

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
At the end of the first post Always!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm so excited to use this script but wheres the download or the code? thers only a few lines of intro code at the top of this post...

maybe if you read the rules u might find out why u can t download post id sugest READING THE RULES OF THESE FORUMS FOR U MAKE ANOTHER POST

Offline ImBlueSic

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ImBlueSic has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey i love the script, it works beautifully. But i noticed it wouldnt pick up SA Imbueing Gems (the bigger gems)

Tags: Looting TrailMyx