Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582168 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
+1
As fast as EUO will allow.

Would you like to have it?

yes, if it's possible  :)

It's possible, very possible. Not probable. But possible for sure.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline bloodbrother

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bloodbrother has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
+1

yes, if it's possible  :)

I try a lot of script but noone work good.I hope that is good.How can i download it?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
+1

yes, if it's possible  :)

I try a lot of script but noone work good.I hope that is good.How can i download it?

"Why, what an EXCELLENT question" I thought when I READ your post.  Your question is awesome.  Spectacular.  It RULES.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 04:03:51 PM by NObama »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
+1
We are not very friendly to people unless they spend some time giving us a good first post as an introduction. Go back and reintroduce yourself.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
+1
We are not very friendly to people unless they spend some time giving us a good first post as an introduction. Go back and reintroduce yourself.

Darnit.  He was supposed to decipher my CODE.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
+1
oops sorry!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
+1
Ahh, nothing like having fun with the idiots :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline vassenceto

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • vassenceto has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #577 on: August 02, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »
+1
First of all ,this script is very good, thx for sharing this will ppl. Work for me fine , but i have question . Is there a chance to make it loot more fast-especialy gems ,gold and some ?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 02, 2011, 11:35:35 AM »
+1
vassenceto - you have to understand what is going on. The script has to check each item individually to determine which ones meet the criteria you have set.

If you want something that will loot gems/gold then there are several at easyuo.com that can help you. It's easy to change the item TYPE so your looter will only take those items.

Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 09, 2011, 09:35:53 PM »
+1
I just gave this a test run.  Very nice!!!!  I can't wait to get this customized more.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #580 on: August 09, 2011, 11:08:17 PM »
+1
All 2 say:
This is the most individual Looter ever existed, for people who dont know how to code its like a present from the ScripterGods;)
Praise it, its an honor we can use and abuse it!

Crome:)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 10, 2011, 04:08:14 AM »
+1
It is the premier looting tool, but perhaps not the *only* individual looter. There was once one I was privileged to use.

Corpse Acquisition was a huge project that never got off it's feet. The author wrote it to loot items based on the user's inputs (like CLAw). The author was studying the effects of Luck on loot and wanted inputs from users on the amounts/types of loot they were getting at different levels of luck. He eventually took down the script because people just weren't turning in the data.

I was one who kept in touch with him and always keep the loot lists for his evaluation. Unfortunately it wasn't enough and his project was cancelled.

This was the menu.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
CorpseAcquisition.JPG

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #582 on: August 10, 2011, 05:52:03 AM »
+1
It is the premier looting tool, but perhaps not the *only* individual looter. There was once one I was privileged to use.

Corpse Acquisition was a huge project that never got off it's feet. The author wrote it to loot items based on the user's inputs (like CLAw). The author was studying the effects of Luck on loot and wanted inputs from users on the amounts/types of loot they were getting at different levels of luck. He eventually took down the script because people just weren't turning in the data.

I was one who kept in touch with him and always keep the loot lists for his evaluation. Unfortunately it wasn't enough and his project was cancelled.

This was the menu.

As you said it exist a lots of Individual Looters, but i cant remember someone made it controlfree with such options. Or the Project never found an end. I know some Tools on easyuo.com maybe helping most people out. But if you are a perfectionist, sorting after looting is still not good enough;)
And Claw lite fullfilled it almost, fullversion fullfiled it complete yet.
For User of Course. As euo\oeuo Scripter the full capability of writing an own script is an other Story..

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #583 on: August 10, 2011, 08:34:43 AM »
+1
BTW, I have a considerable portion of this ported to OEUO.  Ah, the fast loot evaluation times!!!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #584 on: August 10, 2011, 11:05:35 AM »
+1
BTW, I have a considerable portion of this ported to OEUO.  Ah, the fast loot evaluation times!!!

Awesome....
i looking forward for your Claw Looter oeuo. Until then i use my own small speedlooter hehe:)

Tags: Looting TrailMyx