Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583022 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Complete Looting Assistant (CLAw LITE) feedback thread
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »
Hopefully it won't crash you like some of the other looters out there.  It's nice to have control over your lootz!

Anyhow, with looters like this, you kinda get into a rhythm where you pause to let the looter do it's thing.  Once you can rely on the tool, it becomes second nature.

Lemme know if you run into any issues.  We've been polishing this one for a long time.  Cerveza and Khameleon have been torturing it for a long time.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2009, 02:26:30 PM »
I've gotten inside the CLAw's head now I can hear what its thinking.

Offline Hollywood_Shono

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hollywood_Shono has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2009, 01:21:47 AM »
If this is your first use of the CLAw, keep in mind that it makes for a great looter during PvM.  That's why I designed it actually.  It works with the Heartwood quester as an added bonus.  ;)

And in targeted mode, it will let you go through a container (single level) and sort through items and apply your rule set.

How do i set up targeting mode I have another heartwood script that has to put all the bags in secure containers so if this can go through the bags when they cap out at 125 items that would be fricken amazing

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2009, 08:35:29 AM »
The CLAw was designed to be called by other scripts just like the quester does.  However it'll take a bit of scripting to achieve that.  Best I can tell you is to take a look at how that happens in the SUOQuester.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline hakan52

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • hakan52 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2009, 11:49:42 AM »
Hi, I'm kinda new to scriptuo, how do I add it to loot wands? I'm playing T2A freeshard.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2009, 12:12:21 PM »
down in at the bottem Custom type Wands, then click add, you will see it will be added to the custom list, now select that, and click add again, this will add wands to the Active looting list. and you should be all set to go.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2009, 12:12:17 PM »
The feed back area for this script seems to have a broken link TM.  Also this is problably a newbie question but have not been able to get it to work.  I am sure it is something i am supposed to be doing but can not figure it out and can not find anybody else mentioning the same problem.  Here goes I am running the latest HW quester 1.22 same results from 1.21 though.  When it recalls into the hw for the 1st time i rail to the bowyer create my 10 bows get teh quest then get my prize and have followed the script to this point with f7 it is waiting on the CLAw do do somehting now.  But the claw never does anything.  CLAw initialize and the setup is ok the only warning i get is i need to setup my loot bag.  I have setup my loot bag way before this error ever comes up though. CLAw seems to be sitting there waiting for me to start it but it seems to be starting it say in the output line somehting like looter activted or something to this idea. Any ideas TM?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2009, 12:49:48 PM »
Ah, the feedback area is dead now.  I'm just letting people give feedback to the thread itself.  Thanks for reminding me of the broken link.  I fixed the HW quest ones.

Anyhow, did you set up the loot pack in the CLAw also?  I haven't tested that on a fresh install, so I'll give it a whirl and let you know if I find anything.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2009, 01:08:25 PM »
Hmm, I'm not sure what up with your setup, Masscre.  I just tried it out on my fresh Windows 7 setup.  I used the "sampleclawsetup.txt".  I DID setup my loot pack in the CLAw, I didn't test it without that setup.  Otherwise, I used default stuff.  I'm not using BMEval, so I don't have that checked, but I do have "Use Adv TM_CLAw" checked.  In the Status: section of the CLAw, I receive:

1 item evaluated in 0.3 seconds. 0 items Looted!

So I'm not really sure what's going wrong in your setup.  Perhaps you could do a bit more debugging since I must be doing something different than you.  I tried to make my setup as generic as possible since I have a whole other setup when I run the 2.0 Quester and the Advanced CLAw FULL.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 02:20:29 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »
damnit CJB deleted my signature, do you offer image hosting TM?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »
damnit CJB deleted my signature, do you offer image hosting TM?

For you Kham, you betcha...   ;)  Leave your link up so I can copy it. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2009, 05:10:29 PM »
I did it on another computer same results but I left it running and as I left heartwood and arrived in yew it took my bag witht he items to drop in trash can and placed them on the ground?  What do you make of this TM?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2009, 05:29:21 PM »
The best thing to have for this script is to be sure that you are using a "little" bag for the storage.  From what it sounds like, you don't have the lootbag set correctly.  You might want to re-run the guided setup again.  It's impossible to move your loot bag if you have it set correctly..   However if you want to be completely safe, you should keep your loot bag a different style than the quest bags that are offered.  Like the small pack or a crate.

Since there's no prevision in the script to drop anything on the ground at the bank (or home), I'm not sure what's happening there....  The only time things can be dropped on the ground is within heartwood.  Dunno.

Personally, I wouldn't use Empath Abby for a bank.  There's only one banker.  I'd go somewhere that has more possible bankers in earshot and make sure your rune is close enough so they can hear you.

I let it run this afternoon for several cycles and didn't have a problem (even got an ash runic).  Just double check your setuip.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2009, 06:54:21 PM »
I got it.  You'll see there's a siggy hosting section now.  I just posted your siggy there, and then you can just link it from that section.  Everyone can do it that way.  It also keeps the siggy local to here.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »
ah cool, Ty, I didn't think they would recycle the image hosting there.. I guess I won't use them anymore :P

Tags: Looting TrailMyx