Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 583197 times)

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #840 on: September 23, 2013, 02:40:39 PM »
Question regarding the "Unravel" value.

Is there any way to pre-determine if an item will unravel Relic Fragments? I have more Essence and Residue than I'll ever use, and would like to only loot stuff that unravels "higher" than that.
Or am I asking way to much?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #841 on: September 23, 2013, 08:57:42 PM »
You could make an "OMIT" rule.  Suppose you omit things with a score less than 300 for example.  If you do this, then the looter will specifically stop evaluating items under an eval score of 300.  Note this will also avoid things that may match for other reasons (like if you're looting reagents).

There's many different logic combinations you can try.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 24, 2013, 10:37:53 AM »
You could make an "OMIT" rule.  Suppose you omit things with a score less than 300 for example.  If you do this, then the looter will specifically stop evaluating items under an eval score of 300...

Um, how would it know that an item is under 300 unless it has already evaluated it?  Unless it's quickly adding up the score before it goes on to sort thru the item properties?  Wondering how that works?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:40:35 AM by Grandewd »

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 24, 2013, 11:30:48 AM »
I think OMIT Rules get evaluated 1st before any other rules...   so it would have to evaluate but it doesn't the least amount possible..   That's what I recall at least heh.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #844 on: September 24, 2013, 12:43:17 PM »
The unravel value is computed before the evaluation, so its available.  Alpha is correct, the omit rules are executed first before any simple or complex rules.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 18, 2013, 11:28:25 AM »
Question for you TM.   I've been using the CLAw for quite awhile now but I'm thinking about changing something up and just wondering if you think it could cause any problems.   Currently I'm usually fighting a few monsters at a time and when one of them dies I STOP swinging at stuff & tell the claw to loot the corpse & when it's finished I go back to swinging away (Vamp Form).   There appears to be times where if I end up looting say 3-4 items from the corpse that with the other stuff beating on me Combined with just standing there while CLAw loots I occasionally die.  The only reason I simply have my character stand there instead of at least just doing regular swings is because I didn't know if the Damage numbers I'm generating will be messing with #contname or other Container Info and possibly mess up CLAw while I'm looting.   If I had to guess you've probably bullet proofed beyond my ability to break, but just curious if you foresee those Damage numbers being done to the monster messing with any of the CLAw's evaluation / loot process ?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 18, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »
From experience, they do not.  If you're doing what I think you're doing, your biggest problem will be the eventual slowdown of cLAW after evaluating several thousand items an hour.  Eventually, the monster corpses start overwhelming your ability to loot them and you'll have to stop and restart the script.  It wouldn't really be a problem, except that the interval you're standing still looting gets slightly longer with each corpse, until eventually you just stand there and die while poking around in the corpse.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #847 on: October 18, 2013, 11:49:04 AM »
We spent alot of time with bulletproofing especially with the damage numbers.  Are you using automatic looting, or targets corpse looting?

We tested the damage numbers with multiple EVs generating massive damage numbers, so there is some other dynamic going on there.

What other scripts are running?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: October 18, 2013, 12:06:07 PM »
I'm running my own stuff to do the killing etc..  and the fact that I die occasionally definitely isn't CLAw related.  Ultimately it's simply possible to miss your target enough times in a row while they get a lucky streak and I'll just die.  I will just decrease the chance of that happening by doing regular swings on my target WHILE I have claw looting.  I just didn't have it initially setup to function like that bc I dind't know if CLAw could handle the spam of damage numbers. 

I'm Using this for looting...

Code: [Select]
Sub CLAW
finditem YFM G_2
If #findcnt > 0
  {
     set %Corpse_Id #findid
     Gosub OpenandWaitforContainer %Corpse_Id U 0
     If #Result = #True
       set %Corpse_Cont #Contid
  }
Else
  Return
Gosub TM_EvaluateContainer %Corpse_Cont #backpackid
set %temp_LPC #LPC
set #LPC 2
wait 20
Repeat
  Gosub TM_LootInProgress
Until #RESULT = #FALSE
set #LPC %temp_LPC
Ignoreitem %Corpse_Id
Return

Other than that CLAw is amazing though! No Complaints!   Your Rail Engine is Amazing as well lol..  though I have to admit I got stuck on actually applying the Callback functions which would require me to do a lot of re-writing stuff heh.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #849 on: October 18, 2013, 01:34:54 PM »
yeh, the main problem is when your script goes dormant while the looter loots.  You could add some logic in the lootinprogress section to help defend yourself, or make sure the coast is clear before you start looting.  probably several ways to optimize what code you posted.

Callbacks still work.  Honestly I never used them for anything serious other than sample code.  So good luck with that.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 18, 2013, 02:39:45 PM »
Oh yea lol.. .always optimizations to be made.   I end up with a full sheet of paper and I just let things run until I notice something that needs tweaking at which point I scribble it down.   That sheet of paper ultimately never ends heh, but yea I know it's totally toggling off any other functions while it loots heh.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #851 on: October 18, 2013, 05:10:17 PM »
thats funny, that's exactly how I evolve the debugging process of a script.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #852 on: October 19, 2013, 07:19:36 AM »
Well you can thank your fellow players for that.  Both Cerveza and Khamelon where instrumental for putting this script through the mill to make it function the way you see it today.

For some reason, the version over at EasyUO doesn't actually show up as APPROVED in their main list, even though it has been approved for some time now.  I'm guessing its a bug in their PHPBB upgrade and the custom code they use to create the PSL.  No worries, every once in a while people post in the thread and bring it back for everyone to see.  At least here I can sticky the thread.  ;)

When I make the dive into Stealth, this is the first script I'll port.  But only in .NET, I really don't feel like getting back into a language I forgot about over 25 years ago.. ;)

But I appreciate the kudos.  That's what makes it fulfilling to make these silly things.
I know its an old Post to quote, but in .net you can make it more advanced :) I currently working on the scriptapi library and then i think its time to make some tutorials. Gumps , Propertys , Context Menu , Cliloc System. If those are mastered unbelievable things can be written :)

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 27, 2013, 01:26:15 AM »
Quick Question about Unravel Intensity.... How is this Calculated?  Or to be more specific, are there values that I can tinker with to convert this to Imbuing Weights ??  I've got such a load of armor etc that I'd really just like to sort it all by it's effective imbuing weights. 

Hit Chance = 1.3 Modifier
Defense Chance = 1.1 Modifier

Etc.. ??

Thx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #854 on: October 27, 2013, 10:02:21 AM »
It's computed just like you think it might.  Starting at line 1149, you'll see entries like:

Code: [Select]
 set %name %name , Hit_Chance_Increase$a$130$7$15$1$
  set %name %name , Defense_Chance_Increase$a$110$6$15$1$

You see encoded in the string is the max modifier, and low/high intensity.  After that, the values are computer and summed to come up with the final value.  It's not perfect, and is missing new mods for later releases of UO, but it's a good guess.

All this will be MUCH easier to code in C#.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:46:09 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx