Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152806 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2011, 12:44:12 PM »
This latest version closes my buff bar.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2011, 12:56:52 PM »

errr .. whats the circumstances of this so i can replicate it.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2011, 01:28:10 PM »
Possible buff bar definitions:

Euphemism for male genetalia to be added to the list that includes trouser trout, love stick, and squirmin' Herman the one eyed German.

Bar where well built men wear assless chaps to meet each other over cocktails.

Ok, its late on a Friday...

This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2011, 01:33:15 PM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX 22B

FIXED:

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2011, 01:39:14 PM »
EN gets me.

Still doing it...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 01:42:07 PM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2011, 01:59:08 PM »
Dont force a wait.  Set a wait and kick out of the sub so the script can continue.  And when the wait is up, retry the bar. :)  Seems like a better solution than forcing the sub to wait 10.  I'm really really against forcing waits on scripts that aren't necessary.  I'd rather kick out of the sub, and come back when it's ready.  If you miss an apple for half a second, big deal, as long as it doesn't crash.  That's kinda how I'm gonna do it.  The buff bar needs to be checked a LOT anyways, so coming back to the sub isn't an issue cause it's probly being checked at least once a second, if not more.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2011, 06:52:27 AM »
I noticed that if I write a script that calls this, and the buff bar is closed it will open the buff bar but it will lock the script up. Also if I close the bar at any time, I will have to  restart the script. So it seems that, if it has to open the bar, it will bug out... However this could also just be my little sample script.

Is there a way to run a check for the bar before a script enters its loop, and if it doesn't detect it, then to run event macro 57, then go into the loop so as to avoid it from locking up?

The code I have been playing around with is this:

Code: [Select]
Repeat
      Call ScanBuffBar DOWN
      set %Divine _DivineFury_ in %BuffBarIconNames
      gosub divineFury
      Call ScanBuffBar DOWN
      set %EOO _EnemyOfOne_ in %BuffBarIconNames
      gosub enemyOfOne
      wait 5
until #true = #false

sub divineFury
    if %Divine
       {
       return
       }
    else
       event macro 15 205
       wait 30
return

sub enemyOfOne
    if %EOO
       {
       return
       }
    else
        event macro 15 206
        wait 30
return

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Scrripty

« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2011, 10:14:23 AM »
You only set it's direction in your setup.  Then you just call the file with call scanbuffbar.  No need to set it's direction again I believe.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2011, 10:48:00 AM »
Repeat
      Call ScanBuffBar DOWN
      set %Divine _DivineFury_ in %BuffBarIconNames
      gosub divineFury
      Call ScanBuffBar DOWN
      set %EOO _EnemyOfOne_ in %BuffBarIconNames
      gosub enemyOfOne
      wait 5
until #true = #false

Code looks fine.. I seem to have introduced an error in the last update i will be looking into it on monday .. but many thanks for the feedback.. lookout for an updated post soon.. if you want the prior version pull it from easyuo.com where it is still posted.

Scrripty

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »
Can you set the direction like that constantly?  I just do it right, and it just "works" when I call it, but I use my own that I wrote.  I have no idea what I'm talking about, don't listen to me. :)  I thought you called a direction, then just called the scanner...

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »
Can you set the direction like that constantly?  I just do it right, and it just "works" when I call it, but I use my own that I wrote.  I have no idea what I'm talking about, don't listen to me. :)  I thought you called a direction, then just called the scanner...

You can set the direction or position as many times as you want.  For speed purposes its probably best just to set it once... as each time you pass the vars it has to confirm that the bar is open in the right direction and postion, which generally means reopening the bar thus causing it to flash, thus elimating the speed gains by ocr'ing without opening.  I would recommend that for speed and anti-schizophrenic observation you do it as so

call scanbuffbar down
repeat
  call scanbuffbar
until whatever = whenever

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2011, 11:24:37 AM »
Yep, common sense hit me earlier this morning and I modified all it to be a bit more optimal, however I am still having an issue with when I hit play. For example: I hit play, and it does it's setup, however sometimes it will close the buff bar and freeze, some other times it'll do what it was supposed and continue on without an issue.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2011, 11:28:21 AM »
well it should never close the buffbar under any circumstances.. It doesnt have the nessacry code to close a buffbar.  But your the second person to mention closing bars so either its the scripts calling interfering or it really is closing the bar... if you can pm me the entire calling script i will test it and see what the blazes is going on.

Offline dxrom

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2011, 11:34:45 AM »
I think I found the solution to my problem.

With a little trial and error, I noticed that unless I immediately switched to UO after hitting play, it would close the buffbar, which I assume was because it didn't actually have a clear view to where the buffbar was supposed to be, or to where it was currently at. I included menu hideeuo in my setup and haven't had that issue again.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Scrripty

« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2011, 04:24:21 PM »
Ok that seems wierd... heh

Tags: