Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152785 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »
The buffbar subs rely on OCR if the bar is covered it attempts to reopen the bar, if OCR fails after reopening, it exits .. it will try again next time its called.   you can cover it up and uncover it as many times as you want the only issue should be that you get 0 icons found when its covered.

I will retest all this functionality again monday.  Thanks for the further feedback.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2011, 07:17:05 PM »
I will retest all this functionality again monday.  Thanks for the further feedback.

Had a few moments tested again... script works as intended for all the testing i could do... run below cover up the buffbar uncover it you will see by uo title that it shows icons when it can ocr and shows 0 icons when covered.

Code: [Select]
for %x 1 1000
  {
  call scanbuffbar
  SETUOTITLE  %BuffBarCalls : %BuffBarTime : %BuffBarScanMethod - BAR: %BuffbarDirection - Icons: %BuffBarIconsFound - %BuffBarIconNames
  wait 1
  }
halt
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2011, 07:44:03 PM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX 22D

BUFFBAR Closing and not exiting the called script error found and resolved.

Found the bar closing error... only happened if the bar was not opened prior to starting the script then it opened and got stuck in an infinite loop, or was it if was opened before start lol .  This was due to additional logic i placed in the script and converting from a repeat-until to a while .. Here is the offending line followed by the correction

While #Contname <> BuffIcons_Gump || !BuffWait >= 1 || #CliLogged <> 0
      While #Contname <> BuffIcons_Gump && !BuffWait >= 1 && #CliLogged <> 0

PS And an apology I was mistaken/had forgotten that event macro 57 both opens and closes the buffbar thierfor the script does have the code to close it coupled with the logic error = the messup..
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 07:56:20 PM by Endless Night »

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2011, 08:03:54 PM »
Appened my copy, I will test it out later tonight!
Thanks ^^

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Scrripty

« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2011, 10:45:15 PM »
The buffbar subs rely on OCR if the bar is covered it attempts to reopen the bar, if OCR fails after reopening, it exits .. it will try again next time its called.   you can cover it up and uncover it as many times as you want the only issue should be that you get 0 icons found when its covered.

I haven't fixed mine yet, but have you tried setting a variable in the sub that keeps you from reopening until a certain timer is up?  That's how I'm gonna do it I beleive.  Instead of just exiting out, I think the error, or crash that I was having was the sub opening the gump WAY too fast while pathfinding.  So if you put a soft wait of 5 or 10 in there, that might fix it.  I have't tried.  Or maybe a gump wait, with a wait 5 after or something.  Not sure.  I'll let you know when I fix mine and what I find.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2011, 05:40:52 AM »
Yes Twinkle McNugget... updated the opening code massively(where i made the logic error).   But looking at this code this morning I realized i've slowed the script down significantly in the case where it cannot see the bar because its covered it will reopen... but first closes wait 10 then reopens.  This i dont find acceptable so will think on a solution besides lowering the wait times.

used to be
Repeat
   event macro 57
   wait 1
Until #Contname = BuffIcons_Gump

now is
   set !BuffAttempts 2
     Repeat
       set !BuffAttempts !BuffAttempts - 1
       event macro 57
       set !BuffWait 10
       While #Contname <> BuffIcons_Gump && !BuffWait >= 1 && #CliLogged <> 0
         {
         set !BuffWait !BuffWait - 1
         wait 1
         }
     Until #Contname = BuffIcons_Gump || !BuffAttemps <= 0 || #CliLogged = 0
     if #Contname <> BuffIcons_Gump
       set %BuffBarOpened  NO
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 05:55:34 AM by Endless Night »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2011, 06:40:47 AM »
Working solid, thanks for checking it!
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2011, 07:06:54 AM »
Working solid, thanks for checking it!

Welcome.

Scrripty

« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2011, 01:36:32 PM »
Hey, I haven't actually coded this into a script yet, but I'm assuming you're doing the bar in basically the same manner as the euo version.  It should be possible to detect if the gump has moved using UO.GetCont and be able to tell if the bar is just covered and hasn't moved.  Get my drift? :)  That way if you cover the bar while you're moving it doesn't try to reopen over and over until it's uncovered.  if pixels not detected by bar in same spot... = covered.  If pixels not detected and bar moved... reopen.  Eliminate some movement crashes that way.  I'm going to add that to my version, will eliminate movement based crashes when trying to reopen the buff gump and moving.  Unless the bar moves of course, then it will try to reopen no matter what.  Movement detection would be a little more touch to add, but thats the scripters responsibility.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2011, 02:55:42 PM »
Hey, I haven't actually coded this into a script yet, but I'm assuming you're doing the bar in basically the same manner as the euo version.  It should be possible to detect if the gump has moved using UO.GetCont and be able to tell if the bar is just covered and hasn't moved.  Get my drift? :)  That way if you cover the bar while you're moving it doesn't try to reopen over and over until it's uncovered.  if pixels not detected by bar in same spot... = covered.  If pixels not detected and bar moved... reopen.  Eliminate some movement crashes that way.  I'm going to add that to my version, will eliminate movement based crashes when trying to reopen the buff gump and moving.  Unless the bar moves of course, then it will try to reopen no matter what.  Movement detection would be a little more touch to add, but thats the scripters responsibility.

Appreciate the thought... but the OpenEUO version already uses the new Contsubs.  It scans the contlist and locates the buffbar that way before even attempting to open.. if its not in the list then it opens. And that way it doesnt even matter if the buffbar is moved its still in the list and its new location information is also in the the list, so need to reopen if moved only if closed. Its been doing that since Version OpenEUO version 0.  So basically the OpenEUO version tho similar to the EUO version is not a 1-1 conversion.  Thanks for suggesting, keep em coming ..:)

Scrripty

« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2011, 05:42:16 PM »
Ah I getcha.  I haven't worked with gumps much yet in oeuo.  Its definately a new thought process. :)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2011, 06:06:06 PM »
Ah I getcha.  I haven't worked with gumps much yet in oeuo.  Its definately a new thought process. :)

It was one of the first things i Did in OpenEUO... its an excellent addition... resolves all those scripts that make you click on special move gump .. etc  you can just detect them.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2011, 01:13:33 PM »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »
FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2011, 01:32:41 PM »
I don't know if it is just me, but _Curse_ isn't being recognized.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: