Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152844 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2011, 08:30:48 PM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 26 - Optimized

-Bunch of silly errors fixed..
-fully auto bar redetction if you change postion of the bar manually or bar direction
- ADDED final icons  DISARM, FOCUSINGWEAPONS

(Left the old version (23) up until confirmed zero issues - as new versions code is significantly different (added new icons to ver23)).
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 08:34:28 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2011, 06:47:50 AM »
Anyone have any issues with the latest and greatest version ???
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2011, 01:22:04 PM »
Well... now that you mention it... not sure if it is a issue in this script or in C2s healer.  But, sometimes it does not seem to recognize poison on the buff bar UNLESS you actually click the buff bar.  What happens is, get poisoned, call scan buff bar with C2s script, does not notice you are poisoned.  Wait for another cycle to see if it recognizes that your poisoned, no luck.  Single left click the buff bar, IMMEDIATELY chugs a cure. Will sometimes work ok after that, sometimes will not.

I also noticed that using this version of the scanbuffbar does not "flash" the buff bar when scanned like previous versions did.  Not sure if this is intended or if maybe this is part of the problem above.

Other than that, seems to work great.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2011, 01:39:21 PM »
Well... now that you mention it... not sure if it is a issue in this script or in C2s healer.  But, sometimes it does not seem to recognize poison on the buff bar UNLESS you actually click the buff bar.  What happens is, get poisoned, call scan buff bar with C2s script, does not notice you are poisoned.  Wait for another cycle to see if it recognizes that your poisoned, no luck.  Single left click the buff bar, IMMEDIATELY chugs a cure. Will sometimes work ok after that, sometimes will not.

I also noticed that using this version of the scanbuffbar does not "flash" the buff bar when scanned like previous versions did.  Not sure if this is intended or if maybe this is part of the problem above.

Other than that, seems to work great.
JaF

Non flashing is intended and it should never flash the buffbar again unless the bar is moved or covered by another gump.

Anyone else having this poison issue with C2 Healer.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2011, 01:41:26 PM »
it only flashes when the buff bar changes or the container changes that is targeted.  i did notice that poison was flaky occasionally.  it isnt the pvp script as that just reads yes it is in buff bar or no it is not in buff bar and reacts.  is there a chance that it is due to an initial failure cure.  the pvp script should continue to cure until it goes away on the buff bar

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2011, 05:37:58 PM »
The problem I am seeing is that it does not initially try to cure unless you left click the buff bar.  Then it will chug cure, if you fail it will usually chug again. Sometimes after you cure and the next time you get poisoned it will not cure again until you click the buff bar.  Sometimes however, it will work properly after clicking the buffbar and curing the first time.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2011, 05:46:44 PM »
it only flashes when the buff bar changes or the container changes that is targeted.

It shouldnt flash just because a different containor is targettted... as it doesnt care/or at least it shouldnt what container has focus, it checks if the bar is in the same position via ocr....    If this does happen can you let me know more circumstances .. ie what direction the bar is facing what containor had focus.  

i did notice that poison was flaky occasionally.  it isnt the pvp script as that just reads yes it is in buff bar or no it is not in buff bar and reacts.  is there a chance that it is due to an initial failure cure.  the pvp script should continue to cure until it goes away on the buff bar

Is the buffbar not reporting the Poison ... or is the script not reacting to it i guess is the question.  Clicking on the bar shouldnt make any difference at all....  But could inthat the buffbar viarables get reset becuase the bar has focus so that makes me think its the buffbar code.    JAF what direction are you running the bar in seems like a bit of the detect functions are failing. (I'm guessing here but are you running the bar either left or up ?)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:48:29 PM by Endless Night »

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2011, 10:30:24 AM »
I am running the bar like _| . Long bar up with the icons on the left of the long bar and stacking from bottom to top.

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2011, 11:45:17 AM »
I am running the bar like _| . Long bar up with the icons on the left of the long bar and stacking from bottom to top.

JaF

UP position i call that as icons are going up from the small blue button.

Can you test with the bar either in reverse DOWN facing or  RIGHT facing (small blue button on the left .. icons going from left-right) to see if you get the same issue ?

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2011, 12:14:13 PM »

JaF

Can you test with the bar either in reverse DOWN facing or  RIGHT facing (small blue button on the left .. icons going from left-right) to see if you get the same issue ?

Just tested with the bar in Right facing positon.  Works every time without flaw. However Left facing position does not seem to work unless I left click the status bar. Up position does not seem to work unless I click the status bar. Down facing position works every time without flaw.

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2011, 02:48:23 PM »

JaF

Just tested with the bar in Right facing positon.  Works every time without flaw. However Left facing position does not seem to work unless I left click the status bar. Up position does not seem to work unless I click the status bar. Down facing position works every time without flaw.

JaF

Thanks JAF... its the auto detection pix scan routines on the LEFT/UP setup... im going to have to test this a bit more.... For now please use either Down or Right... until i get this fixed I rushed the last update out so i suspected it would error somewhere.... at least you not going insane on flashes.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2011, 08:59:00 AM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 28

- Fix for Down and Right bars should be correctly functioning even when the bar looses forcus.

- Known issue that i will work on: When toggerling the bar through all directions sometimes it gets stuck on Right (ie wont detect the turn to left)

NOTE: The Buffbar scanner will work in any direction in any location as long as its View-able.  Will work when the background is not black.. its just faster when background is black.

JAF can you test that the bar works for you in your preferred direction

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2011, 11:50:51 AM »
WOW This works just amazing! AMAZING -- AMAZING -- JOB!
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »
WOW This works just amazing! AMAZING -- AMAZING -- JOB!

thanks ... :)

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 18, 2011, 05:24:56 AM »
Sorry for the delay EN... Works like a charm now. No issues!!

Thank you for the hard work!

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: