Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152847 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2011, 06:20:24 AM »
Sorry for the delay EN... Works like a charm now. No issues!!

Thank you for the hard work!

JaF

Cool... thanks for testing. :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »
I'm going to start using this in a script.  Thanks for the awesome tool!
Started playing back at the Second Age

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »
I'm going to start using this in a script.  Thanks for the awesome tool!

Your very welcome... if you like it please vote for it on EAsyuo. link --> http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=247583#247583

I love feedback so any issues/problems you might encounter please feel free to ask.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2011, 09:26:44 AM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 28b  oEUO Version 4.6c Beta

Minor Maintaince update.
Re-categorized some icons.
Added couple missing icons.  69 total icons.

Help keep this script up to date... in the unlikely event you encounter a missing icon please post a note or pm me and i will update accordingly. Thank you for the continued usage and support.

Known issue that i will work on: When toggerling the bar through all directions sometimes it gets stuck on Right (ie wont detect the turn to left)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:48:50 PM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2011, 06:40:37 AM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 30b - Beta

Uploaded Beta Version 30b.  Dramatic change in the way the script works. Had this code in the works for a number of months now, its now ready for final end user testing.  Please download and give it a go, and report back yay or nay.  Left the old version incase of any issues.

Total icons = 69.

Help keep this script up to date... in the unlikely event you encounter a missing icon please post a note or pm me and i will update accordingly. Thank you for the continued usage and support.

Known issue that i will work on: When USER is rotating the bar through all directions sometimes it gets stuck on Right (ie wont detect the turn to left, clicking the bar rectifies this), when script rotates direction this doesn't happen.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:23:57 AM by Endless Night »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2011, 10:05:02 AM »
I have the urge to run the SUO auto indent on it.  heheheh
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2011, 10:14:19 AM »
I have the urge to run the SUO auto indent on it.  heheheh

LOL

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2011, 10:16:39 AM »
Have you done a speed analysis of this new version compared to your previous versions?
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »
Have you done a speed analysis of this new version compared to your previous versions?

Yes.  Results are a fraction of prior scan times. No matter what icons your scanning or how many icons on the bar.  Their is no real comparison and i can make it even faster as this is still the bloated beta.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2011, 10:55:56 AM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 35  

This Version, is an updated and improved version of 30b, resulting in ever faster scan times and stability. As always this version is 100% compatible with all your existing code and will work with zero speed differences where ever the bar is placed (black background not a requirement,, no difference) and of course will work in any direction.   You can even move it and rotate it with out interrupting scan-times/results. Their are no known issues with this version.

Depending on the speed or your machine/lag/etc... this version will scan your entire bar no matter how may icons averagely 4-7ms  (Max range probably 2-14ms)

This version - Total icons = 69.

If you have used this script, and havent done so already PLEASE VOTE ON EasyUO http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26234&highlight=
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:02:32 PM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2011, 07:41:28 PM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 35c  

Fix for a typo. For most users it would not have had any effect. If your one of those users you do not need to update.
Sorry about that last min changes are a killer  

ps V2 of my new/old method is currently in the works and looks set to run even faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These subs perform near identical speeds which ever way the bar is facing and no matter what background it is placed on (black background not a requirement). The speed difference from scanning on a black background is insignificant. Currently these subs will scan the entire bar no matter how many or how few icons, depending on the speed of your computer, lag etc.. anywhere from 2-14ms per scan Average of 4-7ms

If you have used this script, and havent done so already PLEASE VOTE ON EasyUO http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26234&highlight=

[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:31:48 PM by Endless Night »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2011, 01:19:59 PM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 38  

Update Notes
Let me apologize about the frequent updates recently, I do try to keep the updates to a min, and this is not a compulsory update. This optional Update Contains:
- zero bug fixes  (thus the optional update status)
- Enhanced scanning speeds, Entire bar scan times are reduced to 1-4ms per scan, average 2ms.  (NOTE quoted speed is entire bar not per icon)

V38, will scan the entire buff/debuff bar at an average speed of 1-4ms, average 2ms.  It doesn't matter what background the bar is located on, or which way the bar is facing or how many icons are on the bar, that's right number of icons do not matter.  If you do a continuous scan loop It scans at approx 350-650+  scans per second depending on your computer speed/lag.  This is insanely beyond what is needed, but i can still make it make it faster ;) 

A Note On Comments
As always I welcome  all Constructive criticism, bug/error reports.  Your script is broken/does not work posts without any supporting  details are likely to be hidden/removed at my discretion, as these types of posts add no value to the thread or script improvement. 

At this time the script is 100% operational in all aspects that it is intended  for.  If anyone has a circumstance where this is not the case please post the what where when detail etc, and i will evaluate it.

This really goes without saying.. Have a good day.

Standard Blurb
These subs perform near identical speeds which ever way the bar is facing and no matter what background it is placed on (black background not a requirement). The speed difference from scanning on a black background is insignificant. Currently these subs will scan the entire bar no matter how many or how few icons, depending on the speed of your computer, lag etc.. anywhere from 1-4ms per scan

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »
Hey EN, when was your buffbar scanner approved on EUO?
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2012, 01:20:58 PM »
Hey EN, when was your buffbar scanner approved on EUO?

Don't remember exactly but some time ago in 2011

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2012, 02:54:42 PM »
I started tinkering around with this in a small sub script to keep my character from being Necro'd to Death in Bedlam.. the script pretty much loops in 10 lines real fast... would this bog up your scanner by looping to fast? should I be putting in a delay when it scans... the reason I ask sometimes I'll notice that I'm hit with a specific spell and I haven't casted Remove Curse, it could be on my end.. I haven't done to much debugging to figure it out yet...

Tags: