Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 152841 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2012, 06:15:47 AM »
I started tinkering around with this in a small sub script to keep my character from being Necro'd to Death in Bedlam.. the script pretty much loops in 10 lines real fast... would this bog up your scanner by looping to fast? should I be putting in a delay when it scans... the reason I ask sometimes I'll notice that I'm hit with a specific spell and I haven't casted Remove Curse, it could be on my end.. I haven't done to much debugging to figure it out yet...

Speed should make no difference considering the buffbar works insanely fast itself.   Post up/pm me your code and ill see if i can spot the issue.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2012, 11:01:13 AM »
Update in progress.... :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »
Does this get dorked up if you go into screen saver/screen sleep mode?

Eagerly waiting for an update!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2012, 11:24:42 AM »
Does this get dorked up if you go into screen saver/screen sleep mode?

Eagerly waiting for an update!

Well considering it works via OCR ... I would assume that screen saver would cause the ocr to fail and report no icons on the bar.. .. .. unless your in that specail setup in win7..  that said i have never tested it so maybe it works.

As to sleep mode... does anything run.. its sleep after all... uo not running either is it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:27:33 AM by Endless Night »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2012, 08:59:17 AM »
Anything we can do to help speed up the process of getting all the new icons identified?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2012, 10:21:20 AM »
Anything we can do to help speed up the process of getting all the new icons identified?

These are the ones i havent tracked down yet. I'm presumeing alot of these are custom boss effects  .. if your willing to help me gather them I can give you the collection code.

--EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('Chivalry', 'EnemyofOneDebuff', )
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('PVP', 'FactionStatLoss', ) -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('Misc', 'Honored', )
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('Misc', 'Enchant', )
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('Misc', 'Perfection', )
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('Misc', 'Veterinary', )

--EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'MedusaStone', )
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'FandancerFanFire', )  -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'Rage', )  -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'Webbing', )  -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'DragonSlasherFear', ) -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'AureofNausea', ) -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'HowlofCacophony', ) -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'GazeDespare', ) -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'HiryuPhysicalResistance', ) -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'RuneBeetleCorruption', ) -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'BloodwormAnemia', ) -- Debuff
  --EN.BuffBar.AddIcon('BOSS', 'RotwormBloodDisease', ) -- Debuff

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2012, 11:43:04 AM »
If anyone needs what i have now ... I will happily post up the current version....  or if there is no particular rush it can wait until i have every icon.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2012, 11:59:13 AM »
Is it possible for your code to flag an icon that it doesn't understand and possibly supply informative feedback for you to help the process of capturing all new ones?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2012, 12:22:41 PM »
Kind of along the lines of what TM said. Perhaps it could recognize ones that it doesn't know and just set _UnknownIcon_ flag to #true or something like that? That way in case of future updates, it can pass back ones it DOES recognize while you work out the new icons or changes to old icons.

Also, I'm more than happy to help. Just let me know what I need to do!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 18, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
Yes it can do that already... but im gathering additional info... which is some extra code..  I'll post it up in the elite section.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2012, 07:48:56 PM »
VERSION UPDATE  EUOX VERSION 39  

Update Notes
- Approx 50% of the new Icons added.  I will update again with more as i get time to collect them.
- Ultra fast enhanced scanning speed option for those that scan the bar 2-10x+ times a second, not needed for average user (see first post for details). Reduces the avarage full bar scan speed from approximately 1-4ms to 0-2ms. 

NOTE: LUA/OpenEUO version will be updated soon, if anyone needs it now please post and ill update it asap.

Thank you for your continued usage and support of this script and as always feedback is always welcome.

If you have used this script, and havent done so already PLEASE VOTE
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:38:23 AM by Endless Night »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #176 on: December 21, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »
EN - I just posted my Automator script that calls your script in my script library. One question I had was regarding Strength/Agility potions. I didn't see anything under the "Item" category regarding strength or agility potions but I later had a thought that it might be the same as the Strength and Agility ones from Magery. I just wanted to check with you before I put anything in the script.

So will (or do) those potions have their own icon or do they share with the magery ones that are already implemented?

Also, my script is not recognizing Consecrate Weapon when I scan, but I'm not sure if it's your scanner or a typo on my part. Hopefully someone else can test it or look over it because I've been staring at it too long and it's just running together in my head.

I appreciate the speed of your updates and like I mentioned earlier, I'm more than happy to help with anything you need in identifying new icons! Thanks again!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 21, 2012, 06:26:02 PM »
Maddog

Yes Pots use the magery icons, ill add a note to the first post about that thanks.

Consecrate weppon is working i just tested it and your spelling seems fine.. only thing i can think of is that some other event in your sub is getting triggered before it reaches the consecrateweapon section  and its returning without ever reaching it.

In fact in 99% certain its that as i just ran your script (nice script by the way) and consecrate weapon is working bueatifully.  But i only have that item selected and nothing else... maybe you need to remove the returns from that sub, except the last one.

Appreaciate the offer of help and i will get you a copy as soon as i can that will record all the info i need to update more icons.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #178 on: December 21, 2012, 06:53:56 PM »
Thanks! I'm always happy to help!

My issue was not that it wasn't casting Consecrate Wep, it's that it was spamming it, so my thought was that it wasn't detecting it properly. I'll try it again with a different character to see what happens. Also, I'll add in the Strength/Agility stuff and update the script. I appreciate your help and feedback on it! Thanks again for a great script!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 21, 2012, 07:08:20 PM »
Thanks! I'm always happy to help!

My issue was not that it wasn't casting Consecrate Wep, it's that it was spamming it, so my thought was that it wasn't detecting it properly. I'll try it again with a different character to see what happens. Also, I'll add in the Strength/Agility stuff and update the script. I appreciate your help and feedback on it! Thanks again for a great script!

Umm strange let me know what you figure out its probably some annoying logic error...

Tags: