Author Topic: Hallo.. :D  (Read 806 times)

Offline QnQueraTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • QnQuera has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hallo.. :D
« on: June 13, 2021, 04:26:49 AM »
Hello everyone,

usually I hate introductions, I am rather someone who stays in the background, enjoys and is silent. I am German so please excuse the translation errors.

I played UO decades ago and not just briefly for many years. First on OSI and then various German freeshards. After that I tried to find any game that I enjoyed as much as UO. But the search was not very successful. WoW, RunesOfMagic, GuildWars were all quite nice, but after a few weeks rather uninteresting. .

A few weeks ago I had the thought "play UO again" and now I found UO Evolution. And you can't believe it - the UO fever has grabbed me again.
I am a crafter from the bottom of my heart, I love to collect resources and put them into bods ;) For this reason I also love scripting, without scripts you become insane as a crafter...
On UOEVO two accounts are the maximum, I need them to collect the bods. Otherwise I like to relax, trade and visit a dungeon or something without too much action.

I hope I can find some suggestions here, especially since there seem to be some new features in Easyuo that I didn't know about yet.

In this sense I wish you all a lot of fun...
QnQuera

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hallo.. :D
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 07:34:57 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline QnQueraTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • QnQuera has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 09:30:35 AM »
Thank you very much  :angel: ;D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2021, 07:21:15 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I lived in Germany for 3 years, beautiful country!

Tags: