Author Topic: Best Sampire Template & Are There Any Good Scripts To Use During Combat  (Read 3244 times)

Offline dirrty_kustomsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dirrty_kustoms has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Good Afternoon Everyone, I am looking to make my first Sampire.  Had a few questions, what make a Sampire a Sampire? and What are some of the best Templates out there.  I know it has a lot to do with personal choice on some of the added skills, but am looking to the experts out there for help.

Also, are there any good Scripts to help out during combat (nothing to do with training)?

And what should I be looking for in a suit and weapon for my new Sampire?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:54:31 PM by dirrty_kustoms »

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Best Sampire Template & Are There Any Good Scripts To Use During Combat
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 03:11:26 PM »
I prefer macing, alot of people prefer swordsmanship but personally Black Staff for AoE and Hammer Pick for single target works great.

For your suit you really want resists, LMC, Stamina/Mana increase (You need NO regen) The 25 max HP is a good choice also but again not necessary. In regards to resists, you need to plan your suit out to have 70 Fire resist while in vamp form. You also ofcourse need HCI and DCI. Aim for 180 Stamina (Chugged, EP is helpful in this). You dont want to have HCI or DCI on your weapons so try to get it on the suit itself.

For weapons you want some stamina leech, as much mana leech as you can fit, Swing speed (the amount depends on the weapon and your stamina in relation to max swing), your slayer and damage increase.

What makes a sampire work is that they are Bushido dexxers who run in Vampiric form for life leech in order to sustain any damage that they take. There are two different templates that I swap out on my sampire, one that drops parry for more 100 resisting spells (I usually run 80 resist on my normal parry setup) and 120 chiv, this is a damage template. My defensive template uses 100 parry, 80 resist and 90 chiv.

As far as scripts go you could look into my LAME script.
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=7538

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: