Author Topic: How Do You Train Throwing  (Read 6518 times)

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
How Do You Train Throwing
« on: November 13, 2010, 10:58:10 AM »
Any tricks to training throwing?
Any place I can go to get more information on training throwing?
Thanks

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: How Do You Train Throwing
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 11:10:46 AM »
A few methods.
dual client a tamer and your thrower with a gaman with a dc boomerang, up to 100 then use a cu sidhe to get to 120
the old blade spirit trick
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 04:14:57 PM »
Potentially the wolf spider/poison weapon method as well.  Put the spider in a house behind a gate.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 04:19:34 PM »
I have heard great things about standing on the slime ledge in teh abyss and throwing at slimes.  I was told it was a fast way to get gains

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 09:12:12 PM »
Thanks guys i may try them all!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 06:11:21 AM »
I have heard great things about standing on the slime ledge in teh abyss and throwing at slimes.  I was told it was a fast way to get gains

2nd that one.. although personally havent tried it but thiers a never ending supply of slimes to target.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Coolface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coolface has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 06:17:41 AM »
or moonglow gyard behind the fence ok spawn rate.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 11:47:05 AM »
I would do a the slime pit you can get on the ledge and the slimes cant get you and just take a ton of DC throwing weapons and you should be good. It would be a fairly easy script to throw a select throwing weapon at a slime and then clean it with a cloth to get poison off than then wash and repeat.

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 02:59:14 PM »
I think i will do the slimes. I was wondering if i used a use best weapon skill weapon if i would gain?
I'll try it sometime just for grins.

Tags: