Author Topic: Griefing Character  (Read 5156 times)

Offline jtw1984Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Griefing Character
« on: November 19, 2010, 08:52:52 PM »
Hey guys. I'm building this character right now so I'm unsure of the survivability until I play it. The character will basically only be used for bola'ing, all kill, and revealing stealthers. I will use this template in field fights with other guildmates. Here is the temp (Excludes items with skill gain):

110 Taming
110 Lore
100 Detect Hidden
85 Stealth
100 Hiding
85 Ninjitsu
120 Wrestling
90 Healing

Basically I think the survivability of this temp is too low. I'm contemplating getting rid of detect hidden just to put Healing on. I'm just confused on how to set this temp up. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Griefing Character
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 11:01:17 PM »
Gargoyle, I presume?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 04:31:04 AM »
That is a good idea. Character will def be a gargoyle. How is the altering rate on items now and days? I wonder if being gargoyle will effect my skill gain items.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 05:39:33 AM »
Healing without anatomy?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 07:20:50 AM »
Yeah. I was looking at the healing charts and even without anatomy you still heal a reasonable amount of damage. I didn't want to throw on Chiv because I didn't think I could fit 4/6 on the suit, and plus I hate having chiv on a stealther to begin with. I just needed something to increase my chances of survival somewhat. It's a rough temp to try and fit everything on.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 10:27:50 AM »
If you weren't strapped for item properties, you could put 90 skills on jewels to fit anatomy in, not to mention mark of travesty and seems like it would be a fun character.  It's well worth having an additional gm-level skill.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 12:46:47 AM »
I've been toying with a template that is similar, and it's been playable, and even somewhat fun.

I have slightly less ninjitsu, and have Archery and Anatomy instead of Wrestle and Detect.   Pots/dog form/bandies helps for the survivability aspect. While the anatomy also helps the damage coming off my bow strikes.

All in all, it's a pretty nice setup. Never considered trying it with wrestling though. Usually when people see someone come out of hiding their first instinct is to get off screen to prepare for the fight. I like the range of the bow, but wrestle could be fun and have it's advantages also.

Offline Dan

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 07:49:54 AM »
Hey guys. I'm building this character right now so I'm unsure of the survivability until I play it. The character will basically only be used for bola'ing, all kill, and revealing stealthers. I will use this template in field fights with other guildmates. Here is the temp (Excludes items with skill gain):

110 Taming
110 Lore
100 Detect Hidden
85 Stealth
100 Hiding
85 Ninjitsu
120 Wrestling
90 Healing

Basically I think the survivability of this temp is too low. I'm contemplating getting rid of detect hidden just to put Healing on. I'm just confused on how to set this temp up. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Your at a huge disadvantage not having resist,  and having a dragon with stealth is useless :<

Scrripty

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »
Not to mention how are you going to heal your pet?  Bad idea.

Offline retnuh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • retnuh has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 09:13:36 PM »
IMO the best grieifing character is simply that a griefer not a killer this is what i rock

120 parry
120 resist
120 wrestle
120 ninja
120 med
100 chiv 4/6

then basically just pump out as much hpi as possible and remain on foot the entire time just striticly bolaing people for guildies and spamming holy light on the xhealers its a pretty fun template should try it out

Tags: