Author Topic: C2's Play that Funky Music Multi Skill Trainer (Provo, Disco, Peace, Music)  (Read 42222 times)

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
I can't wait for the song versions... Because it has been 53hrs of peace making and I'm at 95 :-/.  Of course I'm alone on a boat in water lol.
Music took no time at all 0 - 100 in ~ 7hrs.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
No body has commented on this in a long long time.  So I'm happy to admit I'll be trying it out this week.  I'll post up my times and suggestions and if needed issues I run into along the way.
From my understanding I should take music to 100, lock it, and then train peace/provo/discord? Then unlock and finish music? Until I hear otherwise that is the strategy I'm going with.  I'll post back w/ times!

i keep my music around 40 and train when i get to higher skills to gain faster.  some will say it doesnt matter a lot but i find it very helpful

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
I can't wait for the song versions... Because it has been 53hrs of peace making and I'm at 95 :-/.  Of course I'm alone on a boat in water lol.
Music took no time at all 0 - 100 in ~ 7hrs.

that is insane and shouldn't be the case.  try lowering the music a bit... say around 40

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I finally hit 100 then came back to see those posts.  So should I lower my music to train provo and discord aswell? 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
I finally hit 100 then came back to see those posts.  So should I lower my music to train provo and discord aswell?  

around 110 to 140 provo starts to take a dive.  i kick music to 40 and make it to 120 .. without i never get past 116.4.  once gains start to slow not from the start.  a soulstone is helpful.

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

around 110 to 140 provo starts to take a dive.  i kick music to 40 and make it to 120 .. without i never get past 116.4.  once gains start to slow not from the start.  a soulstone is helpful.

Alright I'll try that out.  I got plenty of soulstones.  Thanks for all the info!

Offline Mr. Coystar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Mr. Coystar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I just started using this script to train up some discordance.  Tamed 4 swamp drags, penned them in my house, (I live on my own island), and the gains are coming steady.  I'm using some GM Lute's at the moment, and i have like 99.9 music locked. I have two 13 discord jewels, Im wearing one to put me at about 50ish skill.

I started at 29.9 maybe an hour ago and I'm at 44.7 real skill.

Great script, and thank you for it. 

On a side note, I'm in a challenge with my friend.  He was complaining about how his discord gains are so slow using some other script and I helped him tame every animal in UO to get his gains going.  (i think it was his music skill) Anyway, hes at 106 and I said I'd beat him to 120 lol.  So we will see where this goes  ;)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I just started using this script to train up some discordance.  Tamed 4 swamp drags, penned them in my house, (I live on my own island), and the gains are coming steady.  I'm using some GM Lute's at the moment, and i have like 99.9 music locked. I have two 13 discord jewels, Im wearing one to put me at about 50ish skill.

I started at 29.9 maybe an hour ago and I'm at 44.7 real skill.

Great script, and thank you for it. 

On a side note, I'm in a challenge with my friend.  He was complaining about how his discord gains are so slow using some other script and I helped him tame every animal in UO to get his gains going.  (i think it was his music skill) Anyway, hes at 106 and I said I'd beat him to 120 lol.  So we will see where this goes  ;)

If I remember correctly using GM instruments gives you 20% bonus. I've always used NPC bought instruments and it's worked pretty good for me. I'll see if I can find the old sheets I kept of how much time it took.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
yeah,  gm instruments are great due to charges but can make it too easy at certain levels for certain animals to gain quickly.

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Play that Funky Music Multi Skill Trainer (Provo, Disco, Peace, Music)
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2011, 12:44:26 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks for this great script. Up to 0-84 disco from off and on macroing the last 2 days without having to change a thing on it. Cheers C2

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2011, 07:17:31 AM »
Just wanted to say thank you also C2. Also on a side note. If swampies are to hard to get in abundance. I used Gamans into the high 70's (77-78) and the gains where really good with them.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2011, 03:00:40 PM »
Just wanted to say thank you also C2. Also on a side note. If swampies are to hard to get in abundance. I used Gamans into the high 70's (77-78) and the gains where really good with them.

oh that is way easier!!!  Thx Mass +1 karma

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2011, 05:42:23 PM »
Went back and did some verification on this C2. It was stuck back in the back of my head and had to do something :) Well after eating a 120 Discord. You can actually get to 81 skill points on gamans and they are easy as pit to load up on a boat. I got 35 on their in like 5 mins. You just have to be fast because they start to move around lot. After about 78 the gains start slowing but you can still gain till 81.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2011, 05:46:53 PM »
cool mass.   will you toss their id up here for folks reference

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2011, 06:23:06 PM »
;================Initiation- set these!!! ======================
set %animal MHB_FN      ;this is for CU and Swampie - only alter if you wish to train on diff animals

On the above line just place _OH at the end just like this to get it to work.

set %animal MHB_FN_OH

This will get you to looking for Gamans also have fun kiddies :)

Also if someone does not know where to look for these. Try th tokuno gates. One of the moongates has them right out side the gate.

Tags: