Author Topic: Introduction Steeltears  (Read 1424 times)

Offline StealtearsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Stealtears has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction Steeltears
« on: June 12, 2019, 08:31:57 AM »
Hello all, My name is Dee.
I started playing uo in 98'. I played till about 2006 and quit. I returned to Uo in January 2019. Now I AM old lol I am 63. I have played games since pong, now there was a exciting game lol. Was in labor with first child playing frogger with my mother hehe. Needless to say when I had a contraction the frog died ! See in my family I am the game and computer geek. But my expertise is hardware and etc. Build my PC. When I came back to game my armor was crap. I noticed even the Ranger armor which was hot was junk, less than noob stuff > Gold? well my youngest son used accounts and raided gold, antiques etc. Not mad though. I knew the risk when I let him play on them. My Main toon I love to play is tamer, but I made a toon just for IDOCs.My main shard is cats but hit the idocs at atl. I miss the days when no limit on pets, getting reds heads and taking to bank guard for reward etc. SOOOO I have nothing and need to hit IDOCs to get things but I cannot beat the IDOC looter script and I need it to compete hehehe. it's funny my grandkids learning coding at age 9. WOW Think what they will be able to do by 18!!! Anyways I need your site to re-learn and etc scripting. How they work and so on. I would love to be a member if ya have me !

*You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think*

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Steeltears
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 08:49:52 AM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Gim will be along soon to unrestrict you.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 08:51:00 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 12:05:19 PM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: