Author Topic: Easyuo is a little off !!  (Read 3265 times)

Offline AdenocardTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Easyuo is a little off !!
« on: October 04, 2011, 04:39:38 AM »
I have started noticing an issue on my end but I'm just unsure what it could be.  I'm noticing that scripts that once worked with no issues at all like watering hard dirt, or library donation are suddenly having issues, weird ones too. 
       Like my library donation script worked fine, but then suddenly started trying to recall to rune location 125, then it would recall everywhere fine but never buy anything.
      The watering part of hort script was fine, now suddenly it will bring up the plant gump but never water anything, it will go through like 10 of the 500 plants I have and then say its done.
      My taming script in sanctuary is now acting weird too, it will walk to one bull tame it, and then walk to the middle and stop do nothing more then sit there.  Not sure what Im missing or what happened to cause this but I have other friends with the same issues, scripts that once worked fine don't.  But at the sametime not all scripts are messing up, some still work completely fine or at least to my eyes I don't see any issues.

Any idea's ? 

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
Re: Easyuo is a little off !!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 05:02:27 AM »
make sure they causght that there was an updated version to 202 without a new patch.  this was done because 201 was not reading #findrep that deals a lot with NPC and other character types.

also i have found that some of the old fishing scripts that I used... that did not use tms journal scanner now work like donkey balls.  i think something in older commands might be off but just a suspicion

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 05:05:26 AM »
Thanks I will try that see if it helps at all

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 05:11:38 AM »
That was the issue thank you soooooo much.. ::)  I had no idea that there was an update like that and my buddy Cerv didn't let me know when I told him I was having an issue.  Thats it cerv is fired I'm coming to you next time.. lol

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 05:32:17 AM »
I can't tell if it's software or user when you say "a little off".

:P
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 05:40:53 AM »
lol the user really !!  Well it fix some of the issues like the taming script and the donation one but watering hard dirt it just doesnt want to do it.. No seeds for renewal for me i guess :D

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 07:05:44 AM »
I can't tell if it's software or user when you say "a little off".

:P
First the User stuck and its a problem by user.. and only when he dont could be the problem, then its the problem :P

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 07:54:08 AM »
Updated your profile Adenocard... look under your activity.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 09:28:28 AM »
HAHA cerv dont quit your day job !! :P

Tags: