Author Topic: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer  (Read 155403 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Lobster and Crab Farmer
« Reply #345 on: August 08, 2014, 10:51:21 AM »
Hmm...maybe I should go back to farming crabs.  I never did get my 10 million for that Brit ship...

so, not worth it...haha

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2014, 07:13:39 AM »
Brilliant script mate & blazing fast :) Thanks for sharing this puppy!
Kudos to Khameleon for figuring out the positioning of the char & placing of the traps. I never thought of that. Mine was always chaotic!
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 29, 2014, 07:20:21 PM »
Hi C_2....... am having a problem with crabber.......been havingthis problem on and off but tonigt its all the tme.  when I start the script it works till its suppose to recall off my key, then it tells me boat is positioned wrong, but its not, its been in the same place for months.......any idea how to fix it?     Remember I told ya I was going to keep running his forever, and I am doing just that, but now I can't get it to work.......

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 30, 2014, 07:53:05 AM »
Hi C_2....... am having a problem with crabber.......been havingthis problem on and off but tonigt its all the tme.  when I start the script it works till its suppose to recall off my key, then it tells me boat is positioned wrong, but its not, its been in the same place for months.......any idea how to fix it?     Remember I told ya I was going to keep running his forever, and I am doing just that, but now I can't get it to work.......

Is the boat facing north?
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 30, 2014, 09:40:41 AM »
yes its facing north, its been like that for months and ran good.....then the last month it start acting up telling me that it was positioned wrong.....but its not

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 30, 2014, 12:25:05 PM »

I thought this was fixed... are you sure you didnt start opening up an old version of the script? It sounds like the same thing as back in April. Hrmm... maybe terrible lag. I can try to look at it again but it sounds like the same thing that I fixed in April.

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 30, 2014, 06:35:00 PM »
lat time the problem was she wouldn't go to the back of the boat, she just ran around in the front of the boat so u hadme change line 352 from 15 to 600 and then that worked...this time it tells me boat positioned wrong.......its wierd

Offline rwek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rwek has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 29, 2015, 04:15:20 AM »
Deleted post -

I was having trouble using legacy boat w/ legacy 10 settings in felucca -

set the trap number to 10 instead of lecacy 10 and working like a charm.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:32:08 AM by rwek »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 29, 2015, 05:14:27 AM »
I thought I put directions in but all you have to do is put the bait near pack and hit play like normal. Of course, the recall spots have to be correctfor that type of bait.there is a land option. That's what you would use an ice dungeon. You don't stand on the bridge you marker room near the pond and it will crab.  You don't get that many traps only 3 to 4 depending on where you stand. It doesn't move around but you can pick multiple spots in the Runebook

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 29, 2015, 03:24:00 AM »
Has Anyone had any issues with the bank closing after you drop off the crabs at random times?

it seems to work for hours, then I come back to check on it later on in the day and he's standing at the bank with the message no more traps..
my character didn't take a step either..

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 30, 2015, 03:05:41 PM »
This is alsome Script great job to all that work on it thxs
Just glad to have a blast

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 31, 2015, 12:59:34 PM »
Has Anyone had any issues with the bank closing after you drop off the crabs at random times?

it seems to work for hours, then I come back to check on it later on in the day and he's standing at the bank with the message no more traps..
my character didn't take a step either..

I wonder if that is a result of a lag spike. it says bank or something before it can open the bank. then because one isn't open, it says no more... or your rune for a particular bank has a range where the banker is occasionally a couple steps out of range. Do bankers move? I know that can happen with BODS.

I am currently dual clienting the heck out of this but do not use bank. I use a home.

Offline Zurg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 31, 2015, 04:16:07 PM »
Yes on the bank closing randomly mine will do it out of the blue
Just glad to have a blast

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 02, 2015, 09:17:12 AM »
I just removed the popup msged bank one more time and let it go on is way,  been going strong for 4 days non stop

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    1.4%
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 12, 2015, 05:37:50 AM »
Back to the game again and wanted to see if this baby was still around. Good to see C2 is still kicking...

Tags: