Author Topic: I want a damn house!  (Read 1768 times)

Offline chasemac140Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chasemac140 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I want a damn house!
« on: August 25, 2018, 10:23:16 PM »
Hi Guys, (and Gals).

My name is Chase and I'm a chronic time waster. My favorite time sinks when I should be doing something like studying for my next cert are games. I have loved UO since I discovered it back in like 2002. I think the Legends server was actually called Aol Legends back then. That's where I got my start before moving to Great Lakes to pvp with friends. Fun fact, we all got drunk one night and got one of our buddies to promise he would get "Corp Por" tattooed on his uh Bum. Long story short, no that's a lie, its a short story. He didn't do it and we all heckled him for years over it. Anyway I digress, I always wanted to say that. "checks item off bucket list" .

I'm Chase and I love this game, its been an on and off relationship since 2002 but I always come back. Outside of this wonderful game I am a Network Engineer and a father to a badass 10 year old boy named Andrew. I recently bought my first new car! Still super excited over that and it looks like here soon I'll be purchasing my first home. It only took me 34 years to get around to adulting... Before I became a nerd for hire, I was Army Infantry for almost 9 years. I got out in 2011 and still miss it all the time.

This time around in UO I went with a new shard as it seems Atlantic is the most populous. Due to me never remembering a password in my life with out my keypass helping me out. I have to start over from scratch and thought that this might be a good time to give scripting a try. I can usually figure stuff out given an example to work from and that's what I'm looking for here, well that and some laughs. Forums are such a blast when you get a good discussion going.

Anyway, feel free to hit me up. I hope my introduction wasn't too terrible, and I look forward to joining the community!

PS "Yelling "I wish to lock this down" at a woman has still not worked for me.

Cheers

Chase

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I want a damn house!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 04:20:17 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 05:59:30 AM »
Welcome to SUO!! Just to let you know, "I wish to release this" doesn't always work with women either! :o

Offline chasemac140Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chasemac140 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 06:33:46 AM »
Well, I guess if it did life would be a bit boring.

Thanks for letting me in!!!!!! Now for me evil plans..

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 07:02:40 AM »
Siege is also a great place to start over (if you can handle the rule set).

Tags: