Author Topic: The Taming Appraiser  (Read 77558 times)

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Taming Appraiser
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »
+1
Could it be that I am using an older version of Kalocr (V.5.13)?  I am running Screen Resolution 800 x 600 and Windows is at 1024 x 768.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2009, 11:15:55 AM »
+1
Could it be that I am using an older version of Kalocr (V.5.13)?  I am running Screen Resolution 800 x 600 and Windows is at 1024 x 768.

I was going to ask what version of Kalocr your guys are using...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2009, 11:21:33 AM »
+1
I'll try it all out on my other (son's) pc. But I ran 3.4 and 3.5 on my PC last night and it worked great. I even made a couple changes for the next version and all worked great.

I'll check what version of KalOCR I'm running. Meantime, get the new version and run that little test again. You have to get the skill name and numbers on that before the Appraiser will work.

XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »
+1
OK, I played with this, and I think I found your issue.

KalOCR is NOT in the same directory as EasyUO. You need to make sure you have them together in the same directory or you will get back crud like you have been.

Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »
+1
I just got done running it and it works fine for me.  At least the selected skills show.  The percentages are all 0., and the Max edits are all N/A.

Just booted it quickly....
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 04:25:12 AM »
+1
If the selected show, then the OCR is working. If the % don't work then there's script issues.

These work fine on my PC. I moved KalOCR on my son's PC to identify that other problem. But the %'s all work.

I'm playing with a contpos idea to make the position safe and the same each time.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2009, 08:46:12 AM »
+1
I'm definitely not having a problem with the OCR now.  I might look into why the zeros and N/A are there this evening.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 10:34:17 AM »
+1
Perhaps I'm not using it right.  The way I quickly tested it was to hop off my mare and evaluate it.  I didn't feel like running around to spawn spots and run the risk of getting eaten.... :) 

I may do it more when I start working on my auto-lead tamer again.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2009, 10:36:30 AM »
+1
It should work then. It's a normal nitemare? Not one of those new things?

I ride a Cu and test it the same way... just jump off, click it and watch the numbers. The pic I posted is my Cu. Of course the stats are below 50 because Cu's are one of those "loses stats when tamed". Yet another consideration when putting in the "tamed" button.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 10:38:02 AM »
+1
Nope, normal nightmare.  It's 10 years old.   :o
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »
+1
I ditched my perfect Mare for one of the new fangled ones. Much better numbers, and after all... pets are nothing but tools.  ??? :o

*Ducks and waits for the hate mail from the Trammy Pet Lovers Association*

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
+1
I just didn't feel like training another one up to all 100.0.  My multi-GM mare will pretty much own anything out there, regardless of her "Vintage".. lol
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 01:50:29 PM »
+1
I use my tamer daily, but I still hate tamers :P

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »
+1
Try this out Kham... lemme know if it works for ya.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2009, 10:57:22 AM »
+1
HOORAY!  I finally got the latest version 3.5a to work...!  All of the stats show up the way they are supposed to and it lists the Average Stats and Average Resists at the top...

ORACLE
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: Cerveza