Author Topic: Official ScriptUO Shard!  (Read 14165 times)

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Official ScriptUO Shard!
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 08:36:41 AM »
We have the Code from Imbuing already written, but as it is designed on EA standalone its not balanced.
If we want to add Reforging Standalone its needs also the loot system else Reforging would be not balanced.
And if we Add the new Loot Standalone Crafting without imbuing\reforging would be wasteless..

We may learned that lesson after seing how EA handles it.

You are *mostly* right on this.  Reforging/Imbuing is still really popular, why?

Imbuing weapons:  There is a specific weapon for each specific encounter. Undead SLayer, SSI, Mana Leech, Stam Leech, DI - very specific loot.
Reforging weapons: 100% Elemental damage for encounters that have no slayer, 40% SSI bows to 50% SSI after enhancement.
Reforging armor: 150 luck pieces are extremely rare loot, you need luck to find luck.  Reforging a luck suit is the only way to start a luck suit.

Reforging and Imbuing are still very popular

Barbed Kits have dropped dramatically, reforging armor is only good for luck.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Official ScriptUO Shard!
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 03:10:06 PM »
You are *mostly* right on this.  Reforging/Imbuing is still really popular, why?

I enjoy making things and the RNG hates me, no seriously, it really hates me. When I get Legendaries, they either suck ass with stupid mods that don't match or are antique.  >:(

Tags: