Author Topic: Can't remember what you named something?  (Read 9909 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Can't remember what you named something?
« on: May 19, 2014, 09:28:09 AM »
So my script directory is over 1.3K scripts now and sometimes I totally forget what I've named something.  SUO has a nifty hidden feature you might not know about.  Suppose you might know SOME part of the filename, but not the exact name, here's what you do:

1) Goto File/Favorites.../Manage Favorites...
2) On the Favorites popup, select the checkbox next to the filter edit box in the upper left
3) Enter some text that might be in your filename (updates live and on the fly)
4) The possible script name appear in the textbox on the left
5) You can click the "Preview" button to see the text of the script
6) Once you find the script you're looking for, you can add it to your Current Favorites list

Enjoy!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
favorites.png
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:04:51 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Can't remember what you named something?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 09:58:18 AM »
neat!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:05:06 AM by TrailMyx »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 10:05:41 AM »
I simply forgot I did that.  lol
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 05:40:59 PM »
And it took you how many years to remember it? What caused you to use it and remember it in the first place?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 07:57:37 PM »
I'm dusting off a couple projects; I just couldn't remember what they were called.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 07:40:58 PM »
wow nice .
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 11:49:14 PM »
So my script directory is over 1.3K scripts now

:o
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 09:31:53 AM »
So my script directory is over 1.3K scripts now

:o

Lol, well there's a few versions of each before I move OLD versions into my backup directory.  None of those versions have been updated lately.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: