Author Topic: Wii USB stuff  (Read 6631 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Wii USB stuff
« on: March 31, 2009, 12:08:59 PM »
Donno what it is, but you can find it HERE
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wii USB stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 12:02:47 PM »
This is sweet! I have done this.....It lets you just plug in your USB harddrive or usb memory stick (if it's big enough) and formatted correctly.  Ehh, what i mean is you DL games from the webz, save them to your USB device and play them on the Wii from the USB device.  no more buying the perfect blank media and trying to burn the game so slowly so it works.  Ugh I have ruined so many DVD blanks due to a random hiccup in my Computer during the burn process, just to find out the torrent was labeled for the wrong video output format. Argh!!! Now just Downlaod move to USB device plug it in load up the app that launches it best and presto!! My kids are stoked to not worry about me yelling at them for not putting away the Wii games.  now if only there was a way to do this with the 360 that still let me be on Live.......

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 07:09:02 PM »
I'm going to have to back to hacking my wii again, its been ages since i've tinkered with this (I've done the burn to a dvd hack before and I sucked)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 10:14:55 AM »
I did a full homebrew install with usb boot loader to my kids wii so that i could place all the games on a 500gb harddrive and they could play them from that instead of lots of scratched disks :D     Not that they even play it much with all the other electronic distractions about these days...

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 10:31:19 AM »
My wife dropped our Wii a couple weekends ago and the eject button no longer works lol. I'm going to go ahead and do this rather than buy a new one I think. I already installed the Homebrew channel some time ago but never did anything afterward.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 11:44:29 AM »
I picked up a used one on Ebay a few months ago.  Haven't played it more that once or twice.  Needed to get my mariokart fix.

The game I truly miss is CTR (Crash Bandicoot Team Racing).  That's gotta be the best game of all time.  But I don't have a working PS1 anymore.... :(
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 12:08:47 PM »
I picked up a used one on Ebay a few months ago.  Haven't played it more that once or twice.  Needed to get my mariokart fix.

The game I truly miss is CTR (Crash Bandicoot Team Racing).  That's gotta be the best game of all time.  But I don't have a working PS1 anymore.... :(

There are quite a few Emulators out there for ps1 and then you just plug in the rom for the ps1 and start the game on your pc.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 12:34:12 PM »

There are quite a few Emulators out there for ps1 and then you just plug in the rom for the ps1 and start the game on your pc.

I was just looking into that today.  Funny.  Anyhow, just no time to fiddle with yet another distraction.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: