Author Topic: issue attacking allied pets and people  (Read 3888 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
issue attacking allied pets and people
« on: August 18, 2021, 09:34:16 AM »
here is my issue-- I use a sampire script, and so anyone who is allied that is using a pet I attack, how do I stop that from happening...I rather not exit the guild, but will have to if this keeps up :(

TIA  Kandie  :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: issue attacking allied pets and people
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 11:27:19 AM »
Sounds like you'd need to send #FINDIDs of everything you want to ignore to the ignoreitem list.  You could either take a script like my FINDINFO Item Script and then add the #FINDIDs of the creatures/players to a list to ignore.

Code: easyuo
  1. ; place at the beginning of the script
  2. set %ignore_list XXYYZZ1_XXTYYZZ2_ ; separate #FINDIDs by underscore.  Use FINDINFO tool to find these values
  3. ignoreitem %ignore_list

Note that if the script has an "ignoreitem reset" then you'll have to re-add these ignored values

Note note: XXYYZZ1_XXTYYZZ2_ are just examples and not real #FINDIDs
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: issue attacking allied pets and people
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 08:00:00 PM »
Maybe it event build in.  look for ignoreitem #CharID  .  You can add the Id of the pet.   back in the day LAME 3.0 will attack G Dragon because we have CD in the %monstertype.     I bet now you are attacking a Cue. :) 

Tags: