Author Topic: Scannning Party Healy Bar  (Read 3052 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Scannning Party Healy Bar
« on: October 18, 2021, 06:29:01 AM »
Good day,

During the Hythloth event,  having the bard mastering song is a big help.

I'm having an issue  while  my toons are party.  To heal my pet I use the #CONTHP so I can monitor the heal bar,   I just notice that this function doesn't work with the party bar.  If we are not party, I can cross heal my friend no issue, but as soon as I joins the party it stop working.    Any recommendation on how to scan hp   

Offline Ahzmandius

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ahzmandius has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scannning Party Healy Bar
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 11:48:45 AM »
Personally, I use namespace global to store hp each cycle, my other scripts read the hp variable and take action if needed. In my script, it means I have the exact hp value for each of my toons every 300ms or so.

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Scannning Party Healy Bar
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 03:06:14 PM »
That one option,  but That does not help me, since sometime it my friend that I want to kept life.     I don't always run the army, because it to obvious.   

Tags: