Author Topic: My new member (Hopefully) post  (Read 796 times)

Offline PillerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
My new member (Hopefully) post
« on: October 15, 2022, 06:49:22 AM »
Oh boy here it goes.

Well About me. I'm old, chubby, not to smart and I eat to much red meat. I have recently quit smoking after 35 years of it and switched to vape. So if you ever walk outside a bar and see a big guy that smells like strawberry shortcake that might be me! I am married with children so my house is never quiet and someone is always bugging me. I think fort night will be the downfall of society and I am truly against people who make farting in elevator videos. I believe we all have our own opinions so if you are a fan of such videos we can still be friends just please don't text them to me.

As far as gamming experience when the Atari 2600 first came out registered users got a monthly letter from Atari. In the first months they had a contest. You scored as high as possible on space invaders took a picture of the TV with the instant type cameras of the day and mailed it in. After 18 hours of straight play my parents insisted i goto bed and took a picture, I placed 11th world wide. Had my parental units just went to bed and left me alone I could have placed higher.

As far as UO I started a short time after server up and played until about 2004ish. I was a user of easyuo and was learning the basics of scripting because I wanted to contribute. I never did anything great but had fun trying to learn it, my biggest contribution was trying out scripts and reporting what happened. Lets face it my computer programing classes were basica and pascal so some of this is past my time but I do like to help.

Mt fondest memory's of UO were turning lock boxes to iron ingots, ebay no longer supporting virtual sales and calling employers because there was no way I can come in we have been defending this herrior for 9 hours and I cant quit now. After quiting uo I have played Wow, Everquest, Diablo... all of them were ok but none were UO.

Fast forward to today a few months ago I got the itch to redownload UO. I do not remember any of my old accts so I was starting fresh. I tried to reregister at easy uo and the site seemed dead so I assumed was no longer updated. I looked at assist and razor but never was to much of a fan so didn't look to deep. So until stumbling on this today I have been stick using the old set a button to do something and tape the button down method. This has got me some success in a few skills but it has its limits.

If you do make the decision to allow me access to your club please know I will help out where I can with feedback, testing or just daily humor. I do not know what else I can offer besides sending sexy pictures but I'm guessing I will get further if you don't see those. I do understand the time and effort that has gone into what you guys do and I do respect it. Please let me know at your convenience.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My new member (Hopefully) post
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 06:51:58 AM »
A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 06:54:43 AM »
Wow that was quick, you guys rock! Let me know if there are any new scripts you need tested and feedback on. I have time lol

Post Merge: October 15, 2022, 08:40:47 AM
Sorry to bother I did try to search.

Looks like I need the easyuo to run any scripts as script uo play is non functional and a scripting tool. Im 99% sure im correct on this.

Is there a d-load for the latest's easy uo here or do i need to go register at that site? I tried my user/pass on easy uo site and am not recognized. I wanted to ask before I registered there and made double accts or anything else that would be annoying to you guys.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 08:40:47 AM by Piller »

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2022, 12:00:16 PM »
Easyuo's email address validation restricts the common free emails from being used. If you have an email with your ISP - it would probably do better.

We don't have a download for easyuo's executable here - so you will need to get it from over there. If you use a non (hotmail/gmail) email account and it still won't let you - post the issue and Orngrimm should be able to get you setup there officially.

Welcome to Scriptuo.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2022, 01:26:05 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 01:54:51 PM »
Easyuo's email address validation restricts the common free emails from being used. If you have an email with your ISP - it would probably do better.

We don't have a download for easyuo's executable here - so you will need to get it from over there. If you use a non (hotmail/gmail) email account and it still won't let you - post the issue and Orngrimm should be able to get you setup there officially.

Welcome to Scriptuo.

So I tried getting access on easy UO again and it looks like my e-mail already has membership but I do not have any idea what my user name / pass would be. I have searched for recovery to no avail, is there someone here that can help me on that site?

Thanks in advance!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2022, 02:37:51 PM »
Check your PM (personal messages on this site)

Tags: