Author Topic: PvP questions  (Read 4168 times)

Offline PillerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
PvP questions
« on: November 20, 2022, 07:36:43 AM »
Before I quit I really enjoyed the pvp aspect of uo. I ran a 120 swds, mage, med, ei, resist gm poison or something like that to DP weapon. I don't thing with the game changes this would work as well as it used to it seems deadly poison is not what it used to be.

I play on LS and the only pvp I have found is when my samp is soloing a spawn a red or 2 come to gank him.  Honestly im suppried I do as well as I do with a 100% pve build/equipment.

I would like to build a char that when the reds come to my spawn I can log, hop on my pvper and fight 1v1 or 1v2 and have some fun with it. I have read some on the stealth archer but before I put a lot of time and gold into this guy I was looking for opinions on builds to do small pvp.

Thank you in advance!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: PvP questions
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 07:57:12 AM »
You may be better off asking on the Stratics forums as I am not sure how many here PvP anymore. I think there may also be a PvP discord channel for the official servers as well.

Offline PillerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 10:42:29 AM »
was worth a shot  :) This is the only place I post on the game, most everywhere else you get forum drama and people trying to prove they are smarted then you on the way they dig up a T-chest. I like this community no drama or junk with it.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 02:19:28 PM »
was worth a shot  :) This is the only place I post on the game, most everywhere else you get forum drama and people trying to prove they are smarted then you on the way they dig up a T-chest. I like this community no drama or junk with it.
Most of us are probably here for the same reason ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 12:04:30 PM »

Most all the Elites here passed the "drama-less" test and have been voted by their peers.  Members providing drama were forced to find greener pastures.  Frankly, we're just too old for all the bull$hit.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: