Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1125 times)

Offline SkrimTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Skrim has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« on: May 21, 2023, 05:24:06 AM »
Hey all,

Been out the game since 05 which was my high school graduation year. Paying the monthly UO bill was getting in the way of my party funds.:) I started back playing about 2 months ago at which the same time I bought a PS5. Haven't turned the PS5 on since I started shard hopping around trying to find the best fit for my playing style.

Recently hit my 1 year sober mark and I can't lie that this game has helped me tremendously afterwork staying out of trouble and keeping my mind off of taking a short drive to the liquor store after a hard day of work. Funny how I used to drink my butt off while playing this game having so much fun and now it serves me in staying away from drinking while playing.

Anyways, I originally played on Baja back in the early 2000's and a couple of months ago ended up on ATL to find the inflation of prices in the game was a shocker to me. (I was selling 1 million gold around the age of 13 for about $20) I'm more so looking for a community to chat with, learn different parts of the game and coding was a passion of mine growing up. Look forward to meeting many of you, and discussing the game in further depth.

Thanks,
Skrim

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2023, 05:41:37 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site! Congratulations on 1 year!!!

Offline SkrimTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Skrim has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2023, 04:20:14 PM »
Thank You!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 06:45:59 PM »
WELCOME!

Tags: