Author Topic: My great come back to UO  (Read 948 times)

Offline spider071Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • spider071 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My great come back to UO
« on: May 31, 2023, 08:21:54 AM »
Hello my name is Karol, i recently started playing ultima online again after around 10-15 years break. I was playing around year 2000's on many shards (mostly polish-rpg), never played actually on OSI shards as back than i was playing stiil using old phone-interenet connection so i was blocking my homeline for hours to figure out uo :)

So as said, when i was playing i really liked scripting in uo and it actully happend i am kind of working using powershell scripts. I figured out i will give uo another go and try to script some clever macros for myself. It apperad to be not so easy as i dont know this uos language well but i found documenattion on interenet and started getting into it.

looking at some sites ,many times i saw people menmtioning scriptuo site but i wanted to figure out more things by myself. So i was playing last few months without this site but i got to the point where i really wanted to dig into fishing and found some ppl saying about this great script for fishing done by Trailmyx. And its actually what brought me here and i hope i may learn a bunch of great ideas that are possible with scripts in uo with help of this forum :)

I was usually playing as mage or archer but now i fall in love with fisherman and i do fisherman quests manually and i do MiBs also manually :>

Thats story of my UO addiction/life adnventure :)

Have a nice day everyone!
Spider

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My great come back to UO
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 08:24:00 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline spider071Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • spider071 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 08:52:06 AM »
Thanks a lot i really feel honored to be able to 'bush' thru those huge forums as libraries of uo scripting knowledge!
Thank you very much and much appriciated! :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 02:20:35 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: