Author Topic: A New ScriptUO scholar,a Veteran Europa Player  (Read 950 times)

Offline ratataplanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ratataplan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A New ScriptUO scholar,a Veteran Europa Player
« on: May 31, 2023, 07:03:47 PM »
Hello, i'm a veteran UO player.  I 9m in Europa server since far 1998 and i had a long break then i returned in some years ago.  I I always played only UO about internet gaming...and i played at UO arcades prime games since i was kid in the far '80s till 90s playin all Ultima saga...Ultima 7 saga and Ultima 8 pagan my favourites.i have all originals game box with cloths maps and all gadgets in the game box.

I play on Europa, I have 2 accounts but i usually play one at time.  My first template was a necro-tamer-mage,lol,the only skills workable for a tamer template...no SW that age :).  I played UO many years with my real friends...many nights in same room with 5 pc's...ahaha,now i would learn something about scriptin concepts on uo...so i would follow this community for try to learn more about scriptuo...

Thanks for maded this website that seem to me really rich of knowledge...i excuse for my bad bad english speakin.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: A New ScriptUO scholar,a Veteran Europa Player
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 09:55:51 AM »
+1

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: A New ScriptUO scholar,a Veteran Europa Player
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 06:57:03 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: