Author Topic: Returning after years  (Read 1062 times)

Offline N49ATVTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • N49ATV has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning after years
« on: June 11, 2023, 10:54:26 AM »
Hello, Ive returned after more than a 10y hiatus. I enjoy the game, but dont have the time to train some skills from zero. So here I am. Playing siege. Mostly PvM, with some getting chased.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Returning after years
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 11:15:00 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Offline N49ATVTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • N49ATV has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 08:24:28 PM »
Well my UO life started with a co-worker in 2000. He was established on oceania. I didnt have much online gaming experience, so the lag just seemed to be what it was. Once he moved on, I tried Baja, for a short period. From their I moved to siege. I had tried a few classic free shards, but I found the community on siege to be good. I also didnt mind paying for UO. I stayed on siege until I took a break in 06. Came back in 09-11. Left till recently. Now getting back into the swing of things.

As far as myself. Im an electrician, who just took a maintenance position, so I should have steady hours, and more time for UO. Not a tonne of time, but a little to unwind. I have 4 kids, so life is fairly chaotic for the most part.

Im focusing on PvM for the time being. There is a lot of content, I have never seen, or experienced. Ive been even stealthing around in old dungeons, I never visited. I just explored the orc dungeon for the first time, I made a trip through Abyss, and underworld. I toured hythloth for the first time since returning. I wandered through covetous, to see all the changes. I still have many dungeons to explore, and a few bosses to Fight. The world seems so massive, with a lower player count, but that's okay.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 08:29:23 PM by N49ATV »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 05:05:53 PM »
Thanks for your expanded introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2023, 03:22:10 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: