Author Topic: Looking for a idoc placment script  (Read 3728 times)

Offline destlucksTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • destlucks has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for a idoc placment script
« on: September 03, 2023, 03:32:14 PM »
Sick of wasting my time trying to place a house the legit way. Cant beat them join them :)

Willing to make it worth you while for a working one thanks

Offline stevenintx

• Activity:
    0%
  • stevenintx has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a idoc placment script
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 09:07:54 PM »
i got u want u offering. i  can prove it  works place a tower other day on atl, more accts the better  you shoot

Offline the surface

• Activity:
    0%
  • the surface has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 04:49:14 AM »
I thought this was a scripting community that helps one another out? Not withholds for leverage on some deal? If you really have an IDOC script share it so we can all test it out.

Offline stevenintx

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 08:10:39 AM »
I post the barrel idoc script on here people make billions . I need some scripts to. But no one shares them. And there's a vip area here was hoping to get access to it. I all ready shared a huge money making script. Some people don't like me and refuse to help me or give me access to vip. I don't mind Helping but help/ share back be nice

Offline stevenintx

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 10:44:19 AM »
There's the auto Doom script in the auto roof shuttle guard script there's also a script that does work orders for sale I'm looking for a lot of these people and you owe do not share scripts are they hoard them they hoard them bad and I don't mind giving out stuff but I just want something in return like other people to share what they have too I've already shared something that was really good I just want something good in return

Offline the surface

• Activity:
    0%
  • the surface has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 02:45:34 PM »
It is not just a repository for sharing information. It is learning how to actually write and understand the code so that you can write your own. I find your attitude despicable.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 03:37:41 PM »
Please relax guys - sharing of scripts is not mandatory (although highly encouraged)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2023, 06:01:14 PM »
I post the barrel idoc script on here people make billions . I need some scripts to. But no one shares them. And there's a vip area here was hoping to get access to it. I all ready shared a huge money making script. Some people don't like me and refuse to help me or give me access to vip. I don't mind Helping but help/ share back be nice

It's not VIP, it is Elite and you have to earn it. I was a member for quite a long time before becoming Elite. The biggest and best way to become Elite is to be an active member and help others. Sharing a couple of scripts is great and what this site was meant for but expecting Elite access on 18 posts in 7 years isn't going to make it happen. Every member that is Elite has contributed a lot whether it was helping others, posting scripts, or testing scripts. They earned their access by being an active member. I encourage you to do the same if you want Elite access. I also noticed by looking through your posting history that you came here looking for IDOC scripts the same as the OP, so you were in the same boat and someone helped you. Might be nice for you to do the same. Just a thought.

Offline stevenintx

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2023, 07:22:56 PM »
uo has lost the nice people.  most the peeps left are very greedy and its sad. there a few left. but the ones left will kill u for a dime lol. and helping give a  full auto hind and kill barrel and after idoc hinder script is very nice. i did one to night made  over 1p one idoc. i got  full fel champ it  well go to the spawn pop it  work it, kill boss, loot boss, go back yo your home drop scrolls off, repair and go back and do all over again. i got  one the best items looter out there to farm legendary or clean items. any scripts i need i pay and not just gold but cash. i fell the old days of people helping u in uo is kind of gone. the pop is under 5k. game used to have 1 million players. i like the site. but i to ask for help before and got none. i really think uo is not going to be a  round much longer. its up to the new server there making. it will save uo or be its down fall i think. hay may be i am wrong. but u go from 1 million people paying ever month to 5k. yea there some thign wrong there lol

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2023, 02:24:33 AM »
It is an old out of date game (graphics) that has little updates besides cookie cutter events with collectable loot. The younger generation has little interest in it and cannot handle the trolling and attitudes of the older players.

People are going not going to release scripts to others that interfere with their own game play and take away from their gold collecting and it has always been that way. You are upset that people did not give these scripts to you but are you any different? I am not saying you are wrong or right but you are holding onto the very same type of scripts that you are complaining that others did not share with you. Every script that I have written has been shared here for all to use. I know not everyone does but that is their choice. I just find it ironic that you are saying people don't help others and did not help you yet you are doing the same. Official servers will not change nor will the new one. With it being seasonal, the need for IDOC type scripts won't be needed because everything will be wiped after a year. Private servers are the future of UO.

Here is the official way to earn Elite: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1801.0
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 02:26:17 AM by Crisis »

Tags: