Author Topic: [UO Herald News] FoF: Summer Summer Summer Time  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [UO Herald News] FoF: Summer Summer Summer Time
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 01:39:18 PM »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 03:53:06 PM »
how does the blackrock work exactly? i seen in the shout box u say "Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym"  but nothing is happening. lil help?

edit: is it only for the blackrock from tokuno or does the mining blackrock work too?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »
If memory serves from the one time I did it a LONG time ago, you need to have the BR in your backpack, and you need to be a GM or better mage
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 09:46:47 PM »
Rn,

Blackrock is the ingredient use to cast the Armageddon spell Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym.

I think it's only on the FoF because it's dropping as one of the Treasure of Tokuno but currently it has no use whatsoever. They probably forgot to code it out...

Players are basically asking what's up with the Blackrock dropping as a ToT when it's pretty junk/worthless. That's why I think it appeared on the FoF. Players don't want to spend their time farming for ToT's to get a piece of junk. Would you rather have a Mempo or a piece of Blackrock that can easily be obtained mining?

Who knows just how much blackrock is out there that has been mined over the years. You can put it on the ground and it doesn't decay so that only compounds the problem. It would be absolute overkill the Dev's ever allowed Blackrock to be turned in for any type of reward. Think of how much all the script miners have....

I have a ton and I spent very little time mining.

We get the same old response from the Dev's when we ask about what purpose of  Blackrock "It will have a use soon!"...

But as of right now it has NO USE whatsoever.

Here is what UOGUIDE has on the History & Lore of BR if your interested Look Here
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 07:53:47 PM by TrailMyx »

Tags: