Author Topic: Boat Launching in SA  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Boat Launching in SA
« on: September 28, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »
Has anyone found a spot where you can actually launch a boat from.

The Few beaches i have found that dont imediatly block you from launching boats all tell me water not deep enough or some BS like that.

Its getting annoying as thier seems to be quiet a few spots that are only reachable by boat ....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
Re: Boat Launching in SA
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 05:46:07 AM »
I have had the same issues as you EN.  I actually had to go to a dock to launch my boat.  Which is kinda lame, but the only place i could get the boat to launch from.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 06:04:54 AM »
Which dock did you use... Ive tried the one in the northern abandoned fishing town but that didnt work for me ??

If you can post the grid reference it would make me very happy for sure as im sick of running all over the place.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »
Can you get to those locations by flying?  I know there are several spots accessible only to the winged types.

:)

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 08:58:05 PM »
Can you get to those locations by flying?  I know there are several spots accessible only to the winged types.

:)

Nope you cannot or at least i cannot... thiers a couple of islands that i can see no way to get to without a boat.

Offline cyberdodo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cyberdodo has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »
I would guess boating may or may not ever be added. As it is now though the game is keeping those 2 islands closed off. probably for some future event

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »
I find it shamefull that with the expansions they neglect basic stuff.  Its probably becuse the people doing the expansions havent played the game or played long enough.

Loads of new Chests.. no New lockpicking chests.. infact as far as i can tell all the deco is non functional.  Was the same in ML Tonns of non functional chests ... houses without names... Houses without signs but have the sign hannger.. or signs without names.. ba wheres the quality control.

Tags: