Author Topic: How To Get Access to EN's-Private Scripts  (Read 17320 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
How To Get Access to EN's-Private Scripts
« on: September 29, 2009, 05:36:44 AM »
+1
I get asked this every now and again

The short answer is you Dont !!!!  >:(

I dont really feel like sharing every script i write with every leecher that comes along.  Most of my private scripts were at one time or another public .. but maybe for a limited time, and if you werent around at the time they were released you didnt get a copy.  Generally my scripts are public in the initial stages then as they get more Game breaking they move to private.

The long answer is
(a) Become Elite  - By far the easist method.
(b) By being my personal friend in game and helping me out etc etc - dont ask who i am in game i wont tell you.
(c) Becomeing a tester for whatever latest project im working on and actually contributing valuable feedback, depending on the quality/quantiy of feedback after one/several projects i might give access as a thank you.  Not common.
(d) On EXTREMELY rare occasions if your not yet elite but I feel you have contributed enough to the community i will give you access. (Dont even bother to ask me if your post is 2, 5, 10 etc  Also dont bother if you post count is 100 and those 100 posts are pure drivel.)
(e) You yourself have some ultra elite scripts but dont want to post them public .. on inspection of said scripts if they really classify as such I'll help you get those posted in elite and/or give you access to my area to boot.
(f) By Donation - Umm a worthy cause besides my bankbox is probably needed.. ill probably give you at least the script your looking for if not access .. depending .. but dont count on it. - Brings me to another question yes i will script for significant gold .. and defaintly will for appropriate cash.

How not to get access
(1) By bugging me constantly
(2) Not contributing to the community
(3) being a pain in the neck/rude/abusive

NOTE: Any posts in this thread will be deleted so dont bother.

Ps if this sounds arrogant or biig headed email me a pin so i can let the air out.. :)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 06:45:16 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How To Get Access to EN's-Private Scripts
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 12:19:02 PM »
Every time I read this I get a good laugh. I like a person with standards

Thank You!! Your scripts are excellent :-)

I love trying them out.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 03:03:26 PM by Cush »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 04:52:47 PM »
I Can Haz Accezz!?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 05:38:26 PM »
I Can Haz Accezz!?

Well you HAD accezz  .. ... lol
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 06:09:56 PM »
GNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*Ban Hammerrrrdddddd*
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 05:17:48 AM »
Cracks me up that you have 1500+ "reads" of this topic.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 10:08:54 AM »

everyone want to know the secrets of a magician... :P

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 02:41:06 PM »
1501, I had to click and see what the newest post was.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 07:37:11 AM »

everyone want to know the secrets of a magician... :P

4000+  views now its a popular post  ;D :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 01:06:24 AM »
Well you know people want your goods