Author Topic: Menu Builder  (Read 11440 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Menu Builder
« on: September 19, 2008, 08:42:09 PM »
is the Menu Builder functional yet? I was able to open it, but I couldn't figure out how to do anything with it.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Menu Builder
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »
is the Menu Builder functional yet? I was able to open it, but I couldn't figure out how to do anything with it.

Nope, not yet.  It still only will allow you to view menu subroutines located in your scripts.  I've been busy with work lately and haven't been able to play much with it.  This same thing happened a couple times already, but I always manage to find my way back to the development. 

Thankfully, the menu designer was what I was working on last, so I'll be able to dive right back into it.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Menu Builder
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 06:35:04 PM »
it looked awesome I can't wait to play around with it. seems that Menu's are becoming the standard for any script best way to configure and run a script without having to look through the whole program for changes that need to be made.

Tags: