Author Topic: Scribe 'farmer'  (Read 2213 times)

Offline LarppaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Scribe 'farmer'
« on: January 20, 2010, 02:35:18 AM »
I'm currently working with a script which will - eventually when finished - recall around mageshops and buy empty scrolls & pens & regs to scribe certain scrolls and sell them for money. It's based on a freeshard which is a bit behind OSI (No heartwood quests or anything) and im not sure if this is a viable way of gaining some buck there.

Currently it's taking advantage of Razor buy agent when buying stuff, but i planned to make it only require euo (just for the props lol).

So now i'm asking, is there a way to scan vendor buy menu to see if it has certain items for sale or not? This is not a problem with razor since i can just make the script to close that buy gump and scanjournal & finditem to find out if i have enough materials to do another round (currently buying up to 200 scrolls, regs and 8 pens). All tips are welcome, i won't be posting the script yet since it's so early version and seems to get stuck quite a lot.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Scribe 'farmer'
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 04:30:07 AM »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline LarppaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »
I kinda gave up trying to make the script to buy and sell since its so damn slow with pure euo, now it relies on buy/sell agents.. Working on and trying to figure out how to use some runebook snippets and i might be finally ready to put this little baby out on sunlight :p

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 10:37:46 AM »
buying in euo is pretty fast .. but only if you know what your doing... See Gen2000s autobuyit over on Easyuo

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: