Author Topic: So whose watching Breaking Bad?  (Read 22393 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
So whose watching Breaking Bad?
« on: March 05, 2010, 09:35:08 AM »
+1
I'm still getting caught up from season 2... right now at Tuco...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: So whose watching Breaking Bad?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 09:55:14 AM »
+1
Ive never even heard of it .. any good ?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 09:58:36 AM »
+1
It's got Hal from Malcolm in the Middle in it.

Basically... a High School Chemistry teacher (53,000/yr part times at a car wash) is diagnosed with Stage 3A lung cancer. He knows treatment will destroy his family and he'll be dead while they are left to pay the bills. He hooks up with a loser prior student of his and they start cooking meth. He wants to make a big pile of money for his family.

It's been very cool so far. My *only* complaint is that the personal scenes are a bit long.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 10:01:09 AM »
+1
It's got Hal from Malcolm in the Middle in it.

Basically... a High School Chemistry teacher (53,000/yr part times at a car wash) is diagnosed with Stage 3A lung cancer. He knows treatment will destroy his family and he'll be dead while they are left to pay the bills. He hooks up with a loser prior student of his and they start cooking meth. He wants to make a big pile of money for his family.

It's been very cool so far. My *only* complaint is that the personal scenes are a bit long.

That actually sounds pretty interesting... is it on hulu... I migh thave to wait as ive been making my way thru Deep Space 9 .. old i know and not as good as voyager was... but i never had time before.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 12:47:23 PM »
+1
New season started last night... MAN! Those two amigo's are badazz....

Walt's in deep. Wonder how he's going to get dragged back in?

TM we desperately need [spoiler] tags!! heh

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 12:48:11 PM »
+1
...TM we desperately need [spoiler] tags!! heh

Oh yeh, I forgot about that.  I'll check into it again.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 04:58:55 AM »
+1
There, now that I got those Crapica noobs outta here.....

Spoiler: show
Those Juarez boys are baaaaad... crawling to the Saint of the Dead(?) whacking a whole truck cause the one dude realized who they were...

Good first episode... whats Polo dude gonna do now? He knows that Walts brother in law is DEA...

Skyler knows he's a meth manufacturer....

Walt Jr. is pretty pissed at Skyler....

Jesse is reformed? Or is he just accepting that he's a drug addict??

Good stuff coming up, hope they keep the comedy alive in it.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 11:39:04 AM »
+1
Thanks to the crawl spiders, I see old threads that need attention, so An Corp!

So I got into this like crazy!  First of all, it's filmed in my home town, so I know the sights and locations like the back of my hand.  Second, this is probably one of the most intense shows on TV.  Hands down.  This last season finalle was waaaay over the top!

There just isn't a bad season to date.

Big fan.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 02:49:17 AM »
+1
Great season last year. They've already said that the next season will be it's last, so the writers have a chance to actually make an ending to it.

I can't wait, but at the same time, I don't want it to end LOL. It's about run it's course though.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 06:59:47 AM »
+1
I'm having a hard time understanding what they are going to do for the final season.  After the last season finale, they pretty much hit that one out of the park.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 11:38:23 AM »
+1
I was just having a conversation about this show with someone from work not more than 20 minutes ago. I've never watched it and he thought I would like it. From what I gather, the first three seasons are on Netflix so I think I might get started on it this week.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 12:19:17 PM »
+1
Each season is uniquely twisted in its own way.  The one constant is the intensity.  There are times when I watch these episodes that I have to get up and walk away for a while.  I've never had a show do that to me.

The season 2 teasers all through the season for the finale were brilliant!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 09:05:32 PM »
+1
I think i will start watching this one shortly.... 4 seasons here we come :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »
+1
You are lucky to have all the seasons available to you.  I loved being able to devote an entire weekend to a BB geekfest.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 01:33:45 AM »
+1
Ive heard loads about this, my mate loves it, i got hold of the first season and now just need to foind time and sit down to watch it.

Tags: