Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Treasure-Hunter's Helper  (Read 33938 times)

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Treasure-Hunter's Helper
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 05:12:28 AM »
+1
Wow, the map sort function is pretty quick! just sorted 115 map with no problems, only level 1-3 mind so ill try and test with higher level maps as soon as i canm but great work XIIx im liking this ufnction alot.

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 08:12:57 AM »
+1
Awesome, thanks for the feedback D. I was finding it to be handy when, say, I wanted to pull all level 6's out of a trunk and put them in my pack but not do anything with 1-5's. Definitely a promising sorter!!

Keep me posted of any issues.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 08:48:58 AM »
+1
ive just done anoher 100+ with some level 4s and 5s in and still no problems, very quick at sorting.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 04:07:00 AM »
+1
I attempted to use this last night for the finding of map portion, had one tmap in my bag, ran the script, it asked me to target the map, i was standing 7 tiles away from tmap spot. I had already found it and was testing it out. It did nothing at all, waited 2 minutes. Then i moved a few steps away and nothing. I went and figure i broke it by finding the spot originally, so i went got another map and went to a spot and same thing, just stood there. If this finding of the tmap spto would work man the script would be completely awesome. I figure it might have something to do with tiles being broken right now? that is the normal excuse at this point :()

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2012, 08:02:41 AM »
+1
I attempted to use this last night for the finding of map portion, had one tmap in my bag, ran the script, it asked me to target the map, i was standing 7 tiles away from tmap spot. I had already found it and was testing it out. It did nothing at all, waited 2 minutes. Then i moved a few steps away and nothing. I went and figure i broke it by finding the spot originally, so i went got another map and went to a spot and same thing, just stood there. If this finding of the tmap spto would work man the script would be completely awesome. I figure it might have something to do with tiles being broken right now? that is the normal excuse at this point :()
It does work, tiles are broken. That isn't an excuse.

I haven't played with this with the whole .mul file replacement thing but this uses the exact same routine as my miner script to find the tmap dig spot. Maybe I'll play around this week, I've been bored with other games lately so some scripting could be fun.

X

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2012, 08:45:53 AM »
+1
Are you using the NGFS in anything, 12X?  The new manager is looking pretty sweet.  I should have it finished by this weekend.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2012, 09:10:35 AM »
+1
Are you using the NGFS in anything, 12X?  The new manager is looking pretty sweet.  I should have it finished by this weekend.
Actually I have been paying attention to your recent posts in the NGFS thread because I do use it with the miner for simple config saves. I have been getting bored with WoW and missing scripting which means a shift back to UO is impending over the next couple of weeks. I'll definitely be playing with the new version.

X

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2012, 09:36:23 AM »
+1
Yeh, I've started a bit of a shift myself.  I'm here at work right now working on a script.  Shhh, don't tell anyone.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2012, 12:55:06 PM »
+1
TM are you going to leak some info on what this script will do?

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2012, 01:11:24 PM »
+1
12X do let me know or update when you can cause i am in dire need of trying this out, i love the premise and the functionality of it and will gladly test it out for you anytime.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2012, 05:17:50 AM »
+1
12times, I went and threw the old map files back on the install and tested this out all day yesterday without a problem at all. I basically used the find map button to help locate the tmaps and it does work. Its annoying sometimes if you cant find the right area and have to go all over using this but when its near its dead on with no issues. Thanks for this little blessing of a script!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2012, 10:27:48 AM »
+1
12times, I went and threw the old map files back on the install and tested this out all day yesterday without a problem at all. I basically used the find map button to help locate the tmaps and it does work. Its annoying sometimes if you cant find the right area and have to go all over using this but when its near its dead on with no issues. Thanks for this little blessing of a script!
Cool man, glad it's working still! I always thought I would take this to the next level and have it move around a bit when it doesn't find it in a spot; it seems to me that the pins on the maps don't usually line up correctly, I swear sometimes I'm exactly on the spot compared to the t-map image but I end up finding the map over a screen away. Hmm...maybe that's how it's supposed to be?

Either way, glad it's still working.

X

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2012, 01:09:04 PM »
+1
I did some researching on tmap info and found out that sometimes the red dot will have the map, and then bottom of the pin will have the map, people that use pincos ui with the zoom in map function have shown also that the tmap spot is just 1 tile to right of the pin as well. So its a pain sometimes. Today did 12 maps all levels and tell you what 3 times it was driving me up the wall cause i was on the spot and it couldnt find it, moved 3 tiles over and it found right where i was standing. Yes gm mining to boot so the whole 5 or 6 tiles things i think is buggy.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2012, 02:43:30 AM »
+1
Looks good.  Really like some of the subs.  Only thing I see missing is a "remove chest" functionality.  I know my FS has a context menu for it, but cant remember how OSI shards do it..
OSI has a context menu for it as well but is it really helpful considering it's two clicks to remove the chest without the script and one click if there was a button on the script? Of course that would be three clicks if you didn't completely empty the chest and you have to tell it "Yes, I'm sure"...but still...

X

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2012, 07:16:53 PM »
Gave this a run yesterday when decoding Maps and worked great. What a life saver when you have 400+ maps that you need to decode. I started double clicking maps and did about 10 then I remembered you posting something about a Treasure Hunter Helper. Voila!

I only do 6's and 7's.  Personally I don't think doing the lower level maps are worth the time so I wasn't able to use the sort feature. That being the case when I do sort it's via Facet (Malas, Felucca, Tokuno, Ter Mur, Trammel, Ilshenar) I'm not sure how the code is set up if I can just change the names of the maps to get it to sort by facet.

I might tinker with it but knowing me I'll do more harm than good.

Just being able to decode the maps was so nice! This is a great little script! ;)

Tags: